Gear Recomendation for a Newbie looking to move past cigalikes

Hi

I have been using the an cigalike style e-cig for about 6 months now and am finding it's simply not cutting it for me. I'm very keen to get off cigarettes and hoped at first that those sort of e-cigs may be the best option due to the likeness but have kind of been disappointed and find myself reaching for the pack of cigarettes far more often than I would like. The particular vendor which I used released a disposable clearomizer which I much preferred to their carts in regards to flavour and vapour which renewed some hope for me but I find the manufacturing a bit hit and miss having had several duds come through which have started leaking or become gurgly after very minimal use (a day or two). The ones that worked have been fine and lasted a few weeks but I guess you could say I'm ready to move on.

After reading your forum for a few months on and off and regularly over the last few weeks I think have narrowed it down to two potential candidates. (though I'm more than happy to receive other recommendations)

Option 1: The Aspire Premium Starter Kit Click Here if you’re not familiar with the kit

Option 2: 1 x Aspire Nautilus Mini w BVC coils , 1 x Eleaf iStick & Spare BVC Coils.

I'll be honest as say that at this point I'm feeling far more comfortable with Option 1 as although Option 2 seems to give me more flexibility for the future Option 1 gives me a packaged solution which I wouldn't have to mess around with or end up with a bad impression from either component just because I'm new and get something wrong. But I haven't come across anyone on here reccomending this kit yet ( where as I've seen several people recommend the eleaf istick + Nautilus mini)

In addition to the above queries some additional questions I'd like to ask so that I don't skimp (or over spend) on my order are:

• Should I purchase extra coils in addition to those that already come in the kit ?
    • Should I get a Nautilus Mini replacement glass ?
    • Would you recommend that I get a spare battery ?

Now I know that some of the extras may seem wasteful but it's probably worth mentioning that I work away often and so may find myself stranded without a stable shipping address for 2 weeks out of a given month and I would hate to be stuck in a situation where I didn't have a functional vaporiser.

Thanks in advance to any assistance you can provide

--- Pure ---

Please delete and do not reply (accidental double post caused by browser)

AVF Regular
    Hey Pure, you can report your own post with the little triangle down the bottom of your post. one of friendly mods can then decide if it needs deleting

welcome and see my post in your original thread

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    whoops..........

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF