Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ratsacker

Thread: Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils 1.6 oHm or 1.8 oHm ?

Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils 1.6 oHm or 1.8 oHm ?

Following on from my last post Here

It seems that although I'm still weighing up the options around the Mod/Battery I'll end up with that it's pretty clear and decided that I will be getting a Aspire Nautilus Mini and some extra BVC Coils

I was looking at the options for coils and they come in either 1.6 oHm and 1.8 oHm but as a newbie I'm unsure which one I want or am better off with ...

Can someone please help me to decide ? What are the advantages or disadvantages of one over the other ? I can see the Aspire Premium Kit which was one of the options I was looking at come with 1.8 should I just stick with that to keep things simple ?

Thanks again in advance for any assistance you can provide.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    Following on from my last post Here

It seems that although I'm still weighing up the options around the Mod/Battery I'll end up with that it's pretty clear and decided that I will be getting a Aspire Nautilus Mini and some extra BVC Coils

I was looking at the options for coils and they come in either 1.6 oHm and 1.8 oHm but as a newbie I'm unsure which one I want or am better off with ...

Can someone please help me to decide ? What are the advantages or disadvantages of one over the other ? I can see the Aspire Premium Kit which was one of the options I was looking at come with 1.8 should I just stick with that to keep things simple ?

Thanks again in advance for any assistance you can provide.
    It will hardly make any difference between the two.
    Personally i would go the 1.6ohm as it will give a very so slightly more vapor at same voltage
    mrs308hjute likes this.

AVF Regular
    1.6 ohm is the go, my wife uses nauts & swears by the 1.6's.

If you go to a mech mod with it you'll want the 1.8's tho - she's been stealing a couple of my mechs as they are a lot more compact that VV/VW stuff, but reckons they're a bit overkill with the 1.6 coils, 1.8 would sort that.

Thanks for your help :-)

I ended up picking up a mix of 1.6 and 1.8 coils to try out and see first hand which I prefered

AVF Regular
    the naut should come with one of each, so if you don't mind a wait between trying initially and stocking up on coils, just try with the ones it comes with and see which you prefer, then put in another order.