Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My newbie/first vaper wish list!

AVF Regular

My newbie/first vaper wish list!

Hi Aussievapers!!

I'm new to the vapor world and have been researching for the past few days of vape vendors and happily decided to purchase from Vapeking.com.au due to their reviews regarding delivery times, service, product knowledge & availability and relatively cheap prices.

Rather than beginning with a starter kit, I'm thinking of customizing my own selections and have read several posts in the forums in here as well as externally & youtube.

Initially I was just thinking to spend between $50-$100 and get a starter kit, but after helpful and appreciated feedback from my 1st newbie thread..
    - Newbie here - recommendations on vapors, price, quality & vendor/s -

I've decided to spend a bit more and customize my choices.
    Total of below items $160 - $200

BELOW IS MY WISH LIST:

- 1 x Innokin MVP v2.0 VV/VW Box Mod Kit $59.95
    Will be my daily use. Great battery life, great reviews, vv and vw would be great for perfecting ultimate taste settings.

- 1 x Vision Spinner II - 1600mAh VV Battery (vision charger inc) $33.95
    For times when I want to go out on the move, convenient size, as a backup to the MVP V2.0

- 1 x Aspire Nautilus MINI BVC Clearomizer Kit $32.95
    Great adjustable airflow, no gurgling/leakage, great reviews
    - 1 x Aspire Nautilus MINI Replacement Glass $6.95
    How long should I expect one to last?
    - 5 x Aspire Nautilus/Mini BVC ( Bottom Vertical Coil) $2.95

- 1 x Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer $9.95
    Great reviews
    - 5 x Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC Replacement Coil)
    $1.95

- 5 x ejuices from vapekings (emerald, coffee, double apple shisha, any other recommendations??)
    Will probably buy doublers and triplers for added flavor

- 5 x 30ml Empty Dropper Bottle $0.65
    One for each of the 5 juices I'll be mixing with the nicotine

- 1 x 18 Gauge Blunt Needle $0.25
    Will be handy to drip my mixed juices into the*Aspire Nautilus MINI BVC Clearomizer
    Is 1 enough or should i buy more?

- 1 x 115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid
    Because my aim is to completely quit cigarettes, I obviously need some nicotine to mix with my juices, so I don't feel the urge to have a real cigarette

Please tell me what you think?

All feedback/recommendations on above products will be greatly appreciated
    - pros and cons of each item/s
    - number of items (bvc coils especially)
    - any other things i do need OR not need from above

Thank you very much in advance!!
    Last edited by xcwizit; 18-01-15 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Spellcheck

AVF Regular
    get 3 bottles of the unflavoured PG 36mg nic if you are going that route. HC postage on one bottle would be excessive

double up on the replacement coils

the blunt needle? about 50c. Get 2 incase you cant find it. you are going to need a couple of syringes as well

spare charger for the spinner?

juices? what do you like in the real world ? I primarily vape fruits. so a diy banana cream, a watermelon and an apple are in daily rotation, Get a tobacco flavour, if only to convince you that there is more out there than tobacco flavours.
    xcwizit likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    If nicotine is the only item you getting from healthcabin have a look over at thevapeshop nz. They sell 50mg/ml in 250 or 500ml bottles. With the falling AUD sites that charge in USD are becoming more expensive. I ordered from NZ got 250ml of 50mg for $37aud delivered.

Alt is right though mixing at common newbie levels of 18-24mg that healthcabin nic is not going to last a long time so 2-3 bottles would be better.

Also you need so plain PG and VG to mix down the nicotine or adjust the ratios in your juices especially in triplers.
    Last edited by Littleraf; 18-01-15 at 05:03 PM.
    xcwizit likes this.

AVF Regular
    Your 2 mods, that is the innokin MVP V2 and the Vision spinner are both over 12 months old technology and you can get better performance now
    At least i would grab an eleaf 30w and a 20w.
    Let me make one thing clear and that is what ever you do purchase now, you will be looking at upgrading because of the nature of wow this is good and working but it will perform a lot better had i gotten so and so.
    Eleaf 20w is a much better buy than the innokin MVP 2 but it also has soft threads so then the eleaf 30w is better.
    Maybe wait for the cloupor mini which should arrive sometime this week.
    Clearomisers i would suggest for starting out the nautilus mini only [grab a few] as the others you mentioned again are old tech and do not perform as well
    Unless you are clumsy, you will not need another replacement glass on the nautilus but good to have a spare.
    ejuice doublers or triplers is for when diluting them with unflavored PG/VG and nic
    disley and xcwizit like this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Instead of:
    "- 1 x Vision Spinner II - 1600mAh VV Battery (vision charger inc) $33.95
    For times when I want to go out on the move, convenient size, as a backup to the MVP V2.0"

Consider:
    - 2 x Innokin iTaste VV V.30 Express Kits ... $25 each or $50 plus P&H
    If Steamers have any left ???
    Vaporific likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Looks like you're getting a pretty decent starter kit put together, but like previously stated I'd consider a istick30w over the MVP. It's brand new, highly regarded & the same price. The vaping world moves at light speed, so what's hot 6mths ago is obsolete today.

Here's a tip, get a few different size syringes & put clear sticky tape over the measurements before you use them. Otherwise those measurements will just rub right off after a couple cleans.
    Crisscross, Burdy and xcwizit like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by C'baoth View Post
    Here's a tip, get a few different size syringes & put clear sticky tape over the measurements before you use them. Otherwise those measurements will just rub right off after a couple cleans.
    Nice tip.
    Those measuments fade out really fast
    Burdy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    If nicotine is the only item you getting from healthcabin have a look over at thevapeshop nz. They sell 50mg/ml in 250 or 500ml bottles. With the falling AUD sites that charge in USD are becoming more expensive. I ordered from NZ got 250ml of 50mg for $37aud delivered.

Alt is right though mixing at common newbie levels of 18-24mg that healthcabin nic is not going to last a long time so 2-3 bottles would be better.

Also you need so plain PG and VG to mix down the nicotine or adjust the ratios in your juices especially in triplers.
    I forgot about them. The prices are in NZD so that's to our benefit.
    Littleraf likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I'd start with a silo tank and istick.
    A packet of Nautilus BVC coils and your ready to vape for a few month without needing to upgrade.
    And what Littleraf says about the nicotine.
    They sell 50mgm/l in 250 or 500ml bottles. With the falling AUD sites that charge in USD are becoming more expensive. I ordered from NZ got 250ml of 50mg for $37aud delivered.

AVF Regular
    Oh by the way istick is the Eleaf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast