AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nautilus Replacement Rubber seal

Hey just wondering If anyone knows if any aussie vendors stock Nautilus replacement Rubber Seal Gaskets (NOT the mini)? like this

I've had a look at some vendors sites but none really stock them and I'm not sure if its worth the postage to order from Aspire the replacement.

As you can see in this pic it looks like someone took a dump in the bottom of my tank with a stained rubber seal and its slowly starting to turn the flavour in the tank and leak a little.

AVF Regular
    I don't know what length of time you are able to wait but I'd gladly join a mini co-op for a new seal and connector pin. The postage of $6.10 is pretty good but I can afford to wait 8 - 20 days for it to arrive.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

Not helpful, but I couldn't find them anywhere in Aus either. I got a few from Aspire US, because I knew mine would get damaged or grungy too. I take them off the base and rinse them completely every few tanks. They collect juice in the little holes underneath the seal. They're only a dollar or so, so I grabbed a few top seals while I was at it. If anyone needs the little white seal that sits on the bottom of the positive battery connector, you can just pull the pin and seal out of an old replacement coil and use that seal. It's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfa65 View Post
    I take them off the base and rinse them completely every few tanks. They collect juice in the little holes underneath the seal.
    Are they easy to remove and put back on? I haven't had a go yet of removing mine not sure if it was sitting there or if its stuck down in some way..
    I assume you just pull it off?

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    While we are at it, I would like the seal that fits in the bottom of the 510 connection around the center pin

Yes the one I got from "Evil FT" is wearin' out.
    The real one might last longer.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Yeah, piece of cake. Just soak in warm water for a bit, then I just sort of dry it and my fingers, pinch and squeeze the sides creating an oval shape while pushing outward so that it slips over the little ridge holding it on. Then I'd just soak for a bit and rinse out, or light scrub with a tooth brush. Don't use anything sharp on the seal though. They're only soft and would cut or pierce easily.