Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By avtek
  • 1 Post By ratsacker

Thread: great dripper for istick - 17mm hobbit

AVF Regular

great dripper for istick - 17mm hobbit

this looks great folks - has just come onto vaporbeast site for great price - they dont ship to oz tho - im tossing up whether to shipto or just wait for the chinese sellers to get them in

looks perfect for the istick

Clearomizers & Tanks | Focus Hobbit RDA | VaporBeast

review in french below

ps - manufacturer Focusecig Technology co.,LTD is in Guangdong, China so i'd say fasttech and focalecig will have these in soon http://www.focusecig.com/products/70.html
    Last edited by avtek; 22-01-15 at 10:36 AM.
    Fatman, LimeB and Vapaholic like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    this looks great folks - has just come onto vaporbeast site for great price - they dont ship to oz tho - im tossing up whether to shipto or just wait for the chinese sellers to get them in

looks perfect for the istick
    istick 20w will not sub ohm so the size may look ok on it but you will not be able to build at sub ohms.
    A bit hard watching a review in french, but i have no idea why they have 2 large holes on either side where the build is
    Burdy likes this.

AVF Regular
    ratsacker - the two large holes are for the wick

also like a lot of avfers i don't sub ohm - im always around 1.3 to 1.6

what i understand is there's no real value sub ohming with a variable watt device anyway as the watts on the istick are limited to just over 20 watts anyway

i maybe wrong but there's a graph somewhere outlining what the istick will put out with each coil rating

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    ratsacker - the two large holes are for the wick

also like a lot of avfers i don't sub ohm - im always around 1.3 to 1.6

what i understand is there's no real value sub ohming with a variable watt device anyway as the watts on the istick are limited to just over 20 watts anyway

i maybe wrong but there's a graph somewhere outlining what the istick will put out with each coil rating
    Each to their own i suppose but other than the flavor dripping, wouldn't it be a better option to use a kayfun or such in that ohm range

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    wouldn't it be a better option to use a kayfun or such in that ohm range
    imo a kayfun looks too big sitting on an istick - the 22mm overhangs badly - its hard to find a nice 17mm dripper that will sit flush on the istick - the only other options are the anima at 17mm and the atomic at 19mm (and that will overhang slightly too) at the moment i have an igo s on it which is 14mm and that looks sweet as