Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nickj1979

Thread: Silo, sub tank?

AVF Regular

Silo, sub tank?

Ok so I got my cloupor mini and it's awesome!! I bought a kayfun lite clone to go with it and I'm just not happy with the vapor. I bought a ego one and for me with 12mg its a little over whelming so really my question is I want something that's a cross between a silo and a sub tank. Something that takes coils for when I'm being lazy but then I can rebuild when I want must have good vapor and flavour, any thoughts? Or should I just man up and buy a sub tank and deal with the head spins ha ha ha

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    Ok so I got my cloupor mini and it's awesome!! I bought a kayfun lite clone to go with it and I'm just not happy with the vapor. I bought a ego one and for me with 12mg its a little over whelming so really my question is I want something that's a cross between a silo and a sub tank. Something that takes coils for when I'm being lazy but then I can rebuild when I want must have good vapor and flavour, any thoughts? Or should I just man up and buy a sub tank and deal with the head spins ha ha ha
    Subtank Nano for the win IMHO, Perfect paring with the Cloupor mini. I know coz i got one and have that combo I have an istick 30w with a mini naut for all my mouth to lung needs and for my 12mg juice
    and i have the Cloupor mini/ subtank nano specificly for my direct lung inhales. Plus its got its own specific 6mg juice that only goes in the nano with the 0.5ohm OCC coil or 1.2ohm with the airflow wide open at the slot.

If you can get some 6mg juice i would keep the nano coz you will love it with a reduced nic content. I had to reorder juice from giant vapes coz i dont DIY but i know its worth it and with fedex express it takes 3 days to get to you. Now im stocked up with 12mg for the naut mini/ istick and 6mg for nano and cloupor mini.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Disclaimer:I don't have a subtank or a mod capable of sub ohming, I do have a kayfun lite plus clone.

But what you describe is the subtank mini, you have the option of the rebuildable head and then can have either 1.2ohm or 0.5ohm heads.

Or for a smaller tank with same features there's the joyetech delta II
    Last edited by Littleraf; 24-01-15 at 07:38 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Subtank Nano for the win IMHO, Perfect paring with the Cloupor mini. I know coz i got one and have that combo I have an istick 30w with a mini naut for all my mouth to lung needs and for my 12mg juice
    and i have the Cloupor mini/ subtank nano specificly for my direct lung inhales. Plus its got its own specific 6mg juice that only goes in the nano with the 0.5ohm OCC coil or 1.2ohm with the airflow wide open at the slot.

If you can get some 6mg juice i would keep the nano coz you will love it with a reduced nic content. I had to reorder juice from giant vapes coz i dont DIY but i know its worth it and with fedex express it takes 3 days to get to you. Now im stocked up with 12mg for the naut mini/ istick and 6mg for nano and cloupor mini.

Hi jas

Long time no speak custard God! ;-)

I'm strapped for cash and buying more juice ain't an option plus I only just ordered 90ml more of 12mg from nicoticket doh!! Shame you can't sell juice here anymore...

I've just sold my BB and was really enjoying the lung hits on the BVC coil which was what made me think silo.. But maybe sub tank is the way the 1.2 coils should be good till I can step the juice down and I can rebuild if I want.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Disclaimer:I don't have a subtank or a mod capable of sub ohming, I do have a kayfun lite plus clone.

But what you describe is the subtank mini, you have the option of the rebuildable head and then can have either 1.2ohm or 0.5ohm heads.

Or for a smaller tank with same features there's the joyetech delta II

Not really looked into joyetch delta 2 thanks mate *shuffles of to his computer*

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    Hi jas

Long time no speak custard God! ;-)

I'm strapped for cash and buying more juice ain't an option plus I only just ordered 90ml more of 12mg from nicoticket doh!! Shame you can't sell juice here anymore...

I've just sold my BB and was really enjoying the lung hits on the BVC coil which was what made me think silo.. But maybe sub tank is the way the 1.2 coils should be good till I can step the juice down and I can rebuild if I want.
    lol mate, I agree about the juice, its a shame for sure. I rekon you be right with the 1.2ohm coils on the nano. Just set it to the first hole and close it off abit with the AFC so only half the hole is showing, This will restrict the airflow and give some resistance for a nice mouth to lung.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Have you tried the 1ohm coil in the ego one? Might be what you are looking for. Alternative is get a nano subtank and put it on the ego one battery (it will take both 1.2ohm and 0.5ohm coils in the subtank), and put it to 1-2 holes in the subtank's airflow. It will sit 99% flush, except for a small hardly noticeable gap.

I use and recommend both setups.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    Have you tried the 1ohm coil in the ego one? Might be what you are looking for. Alternative is get a nano subtank and put it on the ego one battery (it will take both 1.2ohm and 0.5ohm coils in the subtank), and put it to 1-2 holes in the subtank's airflow. It will sit 99% flush, except for a small hardly noticeable gap.

I use and recommend both setups.
    Not to sure about the 2 holes on the subtank even 1 hole is very hard to mouth to lung, I even tried closing off half the 1 hole and still its a 50/50. depends how hot you can handle 1.0hm for a mouth to lung at 12mg.

AVF Regular
    Thanks JV im using the 1ohm coil at the mo yet to try the .5 but the same juice with a BVC seems to have more flavour not sure why..