Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amadour

Thread: Sigelei 150w question

AVF Regular

Sigelei 150w question

Anyone know if anyone has this in stock in Aus?

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    loving mine, altough i dont see a need for anything over 100w, i love a hot vape and i cant go over 100w im usually at about 80, the all black buttons are nice tho

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

Didnt know where to post this, but I just bought my sigelei 150w and noticed (along with loads of reviewers) that screwing an atty down nice and tight (especially to avoid the ohm-jumping concern) scratches a ring on the black coating.
    A tip I have for anyone using one is what I did: cut a 22mm circle out of a phone screen protector then cut a 6-7mm ring out of the middle. Whap it between your atty and the box. Its thin enought not to stretch the connection with and short 510s but hardcore enough to stop any scratching.
    Works great for me as I use my nautilus for sneaky vapes around the work then flip to my orchid on my breaks and I don't want to carry a spare mod in my bag.
    Also a great one for lugging around a spare atty (like a full tank or wet dripper) is to get a waterproof keyring canister like people use for carrying cash when at the beach etc. Make sure its a big one, like 24mm wide and bob's your uncle- a juice proof, low profile atty carrier.
    The dignity of truth is lost with much protesting

One more thing with this mod: a lot of people have experienced the ohms jumping, ive been doing my reading and have come up with some steps which i figure we should have here.
    1. Check your coil screws and make sure they're ultra tight
    2. Clean your 510 threads and check for juice etc.
    3. Put a rubber oring around your atty 510 and screw it down until it JUST touches the spring pin in the box, do it 1/8turn at a time until a click on the power button stops reading CHECK ATOMIZER (this is the one that worked for me- best guess is however sigelei connect this spring loaded pin to the wiring is no good when its pushed down, might be a copper sleeve that wears pretty fast).

Hope this helps anyone having the issue.
    Robray likes this.
    The dignity of truth is lost with much protesting

AVF Regular
    Wick and wire co will have them Monday I believe.
    Wick And Wire Co. Store Update: March 2015
    And they are great dudes.