Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Perth Hills
    Posts
    87

    Dual coil cartomizer problem solving...

    Hey guys,

    I have a packet of Kangertech Dual Coil Cartos here. The first one I tried weeks ago wasn't producing any vapour so I used a new one and it was OK. Until today, and upon pulling on the thread on one side (I was actually trying to clean excess off it) it came out and it was black. Is this blocked up and so time for a new one?

    So I have just looked at my new cartos and noticed that there isn't one that has the pieces of wicking thread exposed. I can just see them through the tiny holes. Surely the wicking fibre should be hanging out the sides a few mm?

    I assumed that was the problem with the first one but they're actually all the same. Do I need to do something with them?

    As you can tell I don't really have much of a clue about them!

    EDIT: See photo below
    Last edited by Prophecy; 31-01-15 at 12:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Perth Hills
    Posts
    87

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Posts
    2,298
    1. It's not a Cartomizer, it's a coil head



    2. The first one was a dud, blame Kanger

    3. Coils usually last about a week or two, just screw a new one in

    4. Some have wick hanging out some don't, much of a muchness really
    Last edited by Snidely_Whiplash; 31-01-15 at 01:02 AM.

    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

    Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid



  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Perth Hills
    Posts
    87
    Oops, sorry! Yes, I can see what you mean. It seems my wicks should all be enclosed as they're how the new ones are made. Funny enough I just put the old one back on and BAM there's the vapour. Perhaps I didn't have it screwed on tight enough the first time round or it needed some time. Either way it's working now. Lesson learned. Thank you

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:58 PM.