Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Eleaf I stick 30w

AVF Regular

Eleaf I stick 30w

Hi all need some advice on this peice of equipment ,i have been looking at getting one of these fairly soon and from reveiws i have read it seems to be pretty good .I am not really up to speed on this variable watt /voltage thing but it seems like this could be the next step to take .
    Also i am looking at either the nutilus or nautilus mini as the tank being as the 30 watt has been modified to accept larger tanks such as the nautilus , just wondering what peoples veiws are on this unit as i was told that the 20 watt is discontinued although you can still buy it online ,thans in advance for the comments.
    xcwizit likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think it's a reasonable purchase. My Istick served me well and is still kicking. From my understanding, the 30w version is the same with a lip so 22mm tanks don't over hang and obv a 10w increase in power, otherwise, it's the same product.

The Naut and Naut mini go well on the isticks, and you are sort of future proofing yourself by getting a 30w device if you want to upgrade to an atlantis/subtank/delta 2 down the line.
    disley, crispy and xcwizit like this.

New iStick models come out in a few days I know VapourEyes will stock the two new editions on the 7th of feb

ill be grabbing a 50W for use on a nautilus and atlantis (+ any future devices!)
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hi all need some advice on this peice of equipment ,i have been looking at getting one of these fairly soon and from reveiws i have read it seems to be pretty good .I am not really up to speed on this variable watt /voltage thing but it seems like this could be the next step to take .
    Also i am looking at either the nutilus or nautilus mini as the tank being as the 30 watt has been modified to accept larger tanks such as the nautilus , just wondering what peoples veiws are on this unit as i was told that the 20 watt is discontinued although you can still buy it online ,thans in advance for the comments.
    Mate mateeeee. I was bout to buy a starter kit as my first purchase, instead with a little bit more research and added influence by members on here i went with the eleaf 30w (blue) + Nautilus mini bvc tank combo. My first ever custom order - ELEAF ISTICK 30W + ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI BVC CLEAROMIZER (read my post).
    Spent a bit more than my initial budget for starting off, however, i would not have it any other way. Love the battery icon and battery life lasts me 4-5 full days. The size ain't a worry at all. Fits well inside my suit pocket as i work in corporate.

Check out these reviews:
    The Aspire Nautilus Mini: http://youtu.be/dWrm4tkB5iQ
    Eleaf iStick 30W - Review: http://youtu.be/PepSiBiFPuk
    disley and crispy like this.

AVF Regular
    My most used piece of vaping kit, is the istick 30, with a Silo Tank clearo.
    Both are good performers, that go well together.
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Purchased from Vapeking. Great service and super quick delivery.
    Good luck bro!
    Was going to wait for the 50w, however it's a tad wider, whereas the 30w fits perfectly wrapped in my hand.
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    The main problem with the 20w is it has a fixed 510 pin and really weak threading that wears out quickly. They have changed to using stainless steel threading and a spring loaded pin on the 30w and 50w so they are good little mods for the money now.
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Is it still using eleaf watts instead of RMS?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Reading this thread only builds the anticipation for my istick + nautilus mini to arrive ^_^
    Cigarettes.. you're days are numbered..
    giruvian, Fatman, crispy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    Is it still using eleaf watts instead of RMS?
    Is not eleaf watts, avg watt reading is a valid measurement, albeit not one we use mostly.
    Good question nonetheless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast