Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Calling ALL vapers!

Super Moderator
    Sorry that was working on the basis that he buys a couple of mid range devices with changeable batteries. Eg I have an ipv mini and love it. Good price, can change batteries on the go. I don't like using usb ports for charging thanks for the link. I'm at work on my phone now lol
    Last edited by giruvian; 03-02-15 at 09:23 AM. Reason: hate typing on phone
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    +1 for the Provari.

I've had a provari2 for a couple of years now and it's never missed a beat. Tried and tested quallity device that will last you years if you're content with it's power output. It's only just been replaced and put to rest because i bought a Provari3.
    D13S3L likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    I guess one point that hasnt been mentioned is that vaping is starting to change very quickly. Personally I wouldnt touch the provari with a ten foot pole. With all the new sub ohm tanks hitting the market at the moment the provari is just going to become a dust collector since it just wont drive them. Provari was good in its day but that day has long passed. Personally Id look at something like the sigeli 100w that will run most things out there and still comes in at around $100 brand new not $100 second hand.
    sonnen and disley like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I think eric had a couple of epm's on sale last week? Another solid mod, a bit heavy, with a steep learning curve, but aussie made, quality unit
    Fatman, Mark B and disley like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Still may need to work out what type of eliquid you vape. Going out and buying a 120 watt $250 box mod when you discover that you prefer menthol flavors that don't taste great at higher wattages and a $30 20w istick will do you just fine. You would then be forced to carry around a probably heavy bigger more expensive mod that could potentially break in situations where a smaller lighter cheaper mod would be sufficient.

And as other have said, having more than one device isn't a bad thing, especially when one breaks, you have a back up and aren't forced to pick up a pack of stinkies while waiting for your new mod to arrive.
    Fatman, Cath Mort and disley like this.

If you want reliability, the only answer is a Provari.
    There are plenty of people using the same one they bought new in 2011.

Stewey and D13S3L like this.

Stewey and D13S3L like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    If you want reliability, the only answer is a Provari.
    There are plenty of people using the same one they bought new in 2011.

Not with sub tanks they arent
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Not with sub tanks they arent
    Who gives a shit about sub tanks?

Since when are 0.5 ohm cloud chasing attys being recommended to someone looking for their first device?
    CMB, Fatman, Gresh11 and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Who gives a shit about sub tanks?

Since when are 0.5 ohm cloud chasing attys being recommended to someone looking for their first device?
    I give a shit about sub ohm tanks and so do lots of others.
    I just dont give a shit about provari fanboy morons who think they are a crime

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast