Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: iStick 30watt busted after a week.

AVF Regular
    This is what I found on there site

Warranty Policy

The following conditions apply only for non-consumable products such as mods, battery and other devices. Products such as Glasso/Clearomizers, Atomizers/Coils and E-liquid do not come with any warranty as they are considered consumable items.

All costs associated with returning goods are the customer's responsibility and are not refundable.
    Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 10 days from the Delivery Date. You must go through Return Claim procedure outlined above in order for us to process your Return Claim. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item. This is available only for non-consumable products such as mods and battery
    A replacement item will only be shipped once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return Claim.
    Before returning any faulty goods to us you must initiate a Return Claim.
    Our Service Center test for declared faults thoroughly, however, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense.
    I would say you would still be able to claim on product fault. I was certain manufacturer warranty was at least 90 days
    I cant be 100% certain though

I would not just give up, this is your hard earned money
    If the vendor is of any good nature of any sort, Im sure they will sort it out

*edit*
    Ok from some quick reading eleaf provide also a limited 30 day manufacturing fault warranty
    But in saying that you are well within 10 days of a "DOA" claim which for your own safety dont use

I would wait for a response from them since you have contacted them well within the 10 days

Dont worry mate, we all got your back in here!
    Last edited by Noonoo; 20-02-15 at 01:54 PM.
    Crisscross, Fatman and Littleraf like this.

AVF Regular
    DOA warranty is above and beyond what you are covered for under the ACCC laws. Just because it is ten days old, doesn't exclude the product from the laws, no matter what the vendor says.... you have an expectation that a $insert price here item will last more than a week.
    Littleraf and Imho like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Wow! Thanks everyone! This is such a great community!
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionRalf View Post
    Wow! Thanks everyone! This is such a great community!

Shucks don't let that out of the bag.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionRalf View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance! My original (stupid) order from vaperempire.com arrived today (I was stupid and naive and got done $120 for two ego like devices and took 3 weeks to arrive) so at least I can still vape. I am however starting to doubt the legitimacy of Australian vendors.
    Your pretty safe to use vendors that we use here.
    Vapeking, House of Vape, vapingmad just to name a few. All have great service and are trusted.
    I hope this vendor does come good and give either a refund or replacement.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Retired Account
    Eleaf offer a 3 month warranty, and all the vendor needs to do is send them a photo of the broken mod. Perhaps if you explain that to the vendor, he/she may take a moment to write to Eleaf to confirm that's the case. It certainly was the case with the recent Eleaf co-op we ran for AVF.

Just looking at the photo, and not familiar with the 30watt iStick myself, just wondered if perhaps you accidentally dropped it? Nobody is going to cover the warranty if that is the case.
    Crisscross and ActionRalf like this.

Well, just got word back from vapeeasy.com.au, they are more than happy to replace it.

Alls well that ends well, Would it be Kosher now to delete the thread? I dont want to give them an undeserved bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Eleaf offer a 3 month warranty, and all the vendor needs to do is send them a photo of the broken mod. Perhaps if you explain that to the vendor, he/she may take a moment to write to Eleaf to confirm that's the case. It certainly was the case with the recent Eleaf co-op we ran for AVF.

Just looking at the photo, and not familiar with the 30watt iStick myself, just wondered if perhaps you accidentally dropped it? Nobody is going to cover the warranty if that is the case.
    Didn't drop it, I didn't even walk around with it, I only got any nicotine juice yesterday!

Retired Account
    I think it's a good idea to leave the thread up, because it's actually a good outcome for you, and so a positive story for the vendor.

AVF Regular
    Glad it's getting sorted :thumbup:
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast