AVF Regular

Advice needed on beginner RTA/RBA please

Hi, i Am eager to have a go at a RTA , but admit i am totally confused by the options out there. And as i only have a vamo5 and istick 20 , and MVP2, would i need to also get a higher wattage mod ?
    I am only wanting to try single coil as a beginner , and dont like warm vapes so what would everyone recommend for easy building and refilling?
    Thanks Convert

AVF Regular
    Thats the beauty of an rta mate, you can make it work on pretty much any device you have. Your mods will be fine... Get a Kafun lite mate. Single coil and easy enough to setup, plenty of tutorials and people to help you along the way. There are also heaps of after market gettups for them as well.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    in the past ive tried various and i find my kayfun clone (from a coop on this forum a looonnnggg time ago) the easiest and most satisfying.

to be fair i havent been in touch with the latest and greatest in about a year. ... so probably far better out there now.

would you consider a subtank with a rebuildable deck? best of both worlds there !!

AVF Regular
    Thanks Captain , its a relief to know i can use the mods i have already.
    Thanks Oznewbie, if subtank means subohming then i dont think it is for me as i dont know enough about it yet.