Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Smok XPro M80 Plus TEMP CONTROL!!

Smok XPro M80 Plus TEMP CONTROL!!

apparently most are having issues with the temp control. such a pity though. great pricing..

Smok M80 Plus initial impressions *Pictures* : electronic_cigarette
    Currently Owning: Magma // Onslaught // Kayfun Lite // Vanilla Clone // Subtank Mini // VS rDNA40
    WTS: Aspire Naut Mini // AGA T5 // Infinite CLT V2 //// Previously Owned: Vaporshark rDNA30 // Vulcan // Big Dripper
    Looking for: VaporFlask DNA40 & SX mini temp control // Marquis RDA // Derringer RDA

AVF Regular
    I hope the temp control works, the other manufacturers have been overcharging for the DNA40, as it still has problems.
    At US$60 it's a good price for an 80watts device.
    SMOK XPRO M80 Plus
    vapevapevape likes this.

AVF Regular
    I got some and the temp control is a POS.
    Burdy likes this.

however i think i will still go for the vaporshark rDNA40. i still prefer replaceable batteries, and the stability probably?
    Currently Owning: Magma // Onslaught // Kayfun Lite // Vanilla Clone // Subtank Mini // VS rDNA40
    WTS: Aspire Naut Mini // AGA T5 // Infinite CLT V2 //// Previously Owned: Vaporshark rDNA30 // Vulcan // Big Dripper
    Looking for: VaporFlask DNA40 & SX mini temp control // Marquis RDA // Derringer RDA

AVF Regular
    The M80 is a nice mod for the price but don't expect to use the temp control. It just doesn't work as it should. I tried 12 nickel builds before I gave up in anger. I also tested two units and both behaved exactly the same. If its temp control you want (and in my opinion is awesome.) Grab ya self an rDNA40.
    Burdy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfish View Post
    The M80 is a nice mod for the price but don't expect to use the temp control. It just doesn't work as it should. I tried 12 nickel builds before I gave up in anger. I also tested two units and both behaved exactly the same. If its temp control you want (and in my opinion is awesome.) Grab ya self an rDNA40.
    From what I read temp control is about stopping dry hits, what else do you like about it?
    Tyzer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well thats pretty much it. I mainly use a dripper and to be able to vape with no fear of a dry hit when setup correctly is quite a good thing for me. I can also toke for longer between drips as I can vape my dripper dry. I also really like the form factor of the rDNA40.
    disley likes this.

actually temp control is more than preventing dry hits. at lower temp and higher temp your juices can taste differently and certain hints of flavours can be enhanced differently for example dessert vapes and fruity vapes. and probably more after looking at Dr. Farsalinos research

AVF Regular
    I'm waiting a bit long, hoping they completely eliminate the DNA40 chip problems.
    And of course waiting (hoping) for the price to drop.
    I like the vapor flask DNA40, but there's no way I'd pay $412 unless it was flawless.
    We live too far from the manufacturer, to be sending it back to fix any problems.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vapevapevape View Post
    actually temp control is more than preventing dry hits. at lower temp and higher temp your juices can taste differently and certain hints of flavours can be enhanced differently for example dessert vapes and fruity vapes. and probably more after looking at Dr. Farsalinos research
    Ok that could be good.
    I can hardly taste any flavour unless it's flavours I don't like.
    Spearmint, pear, and most fruit flavours I don't like.
    The mints are difficult to wash out of my Delta tanks.
    My Lemo's were the best flavour tasters I've used.
    I'll recoil them and start using them again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast