MVP 2 + Aerotank V2 problems...

Hey guys! Last time I spoke to you I was in China. I'm now temporarily in the Perth Hills and loving it!

I've had my MVP and aerotank setup for a couple months now. I've recently began to think that the aerotank is dodgy and here's why;

Even on strong wattage (ie 10), I need to puff once to heat up the coil and then only on the second puff I have enough vapour to vape. It's slightly better with a new coil head but not a lot.

My main issue however, is that I had scraped together some cash to buy my first ever nice juices outside of China and they suck with this device! I bought various doublers off Vaporeyes and I'm positive I mixed them all correctly. But the flavours are bland and dull. Any juices with strawberry taste identical, a bland taste which can't be guessed correctly by anyone trying it out. I've let my mixes steep and cleaned my tank thoroughly etc, and I only vape after dinner in the evening so my taste buds are OK.

I'm just pretty annoyed because I spent what I had on these great juices but my device isn't up to par for some reason!

Any ideas? Or perhaps you could recommend a cheap tank that I could look at? I'm travelling in Australia and don't have much money to spend so keep that in mind!

Thanks for any advice
    Last edited by Prophecy; 24-02-15 at 01:21 AM.

Bump... Don't want to waste these juices!

Second time I've read that today.

Regarding Vapoureyes I have had nothing but good service from them. Pretty much get a sample to try every order and Ive had freebies thrown in when I have asked for them such as blunt needles and syringes etc. Gotta say though Im not a huge fan of their juice, some of the flavours are great but they just seem diluted or something to me when compared to other suppliers.
    Maybe it's just shit juice?

AVF Regular
    Not that familiar with the aerotank, don't have one, but a quick search shows there are both 1.2 and 1.8 ohm coils. If you are running the 1.2 coils you may need higher wattage ti get them firing properly. That or you have a batch of dud coils, can happen. I'm sure someone with more experience with these will give some input, cheers
    "Vape mail incoming, I have"

Surely it can't be shit juice when there's like 60 reviews on them saying they're amazing. And yes I'm aware how product reviews can be filtered but they seem legit, and some users say it's the best juice they've ever tasted etc.

Anyway I have no connection to the company so if it's shit juice it's shit juice, but for now I'm sure it's my tank. I have the correct ohm coils too, and am on my second packet of them so presumably not duds. Maybe I'll check out classifieds.