Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By disley
  • 1 Post By Gremlin
  • 1 Post By disley

Thread: Heatvape and ceramic coils

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    269

    Question Heatvape and ceramic coils

    Hiyas

    has anyone used one of the Heatvape clearos with the ceramic coils? whats are they like?

    ta
    gremlin
    Petition to Legalise Nicotine Sales in Australia:- https://www.change.org/p/australian-...es-for-eliquid

    WA has banned vaping equipment being sold, please give your support to help fight this decision.

    Donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Choose

    Petition here: https://www.change.org/p/wa-health-m...e-legalise-pvs


  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    Do you have a link, so I know what you're talking about?

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    269
    heya disley

    this is 1 of the sites i found it on, Heatvape Ceram Airflow Control Pyrex Glass BDCC Cartomizer Tank - 6ml

    ta
    gremlin

    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    Do you have a link, so I know what you're talking about?
    Petition to Legalise Nicotine Sales in Australia:- https://www.change.org/p/australian-...es-for-eliquid

    WA has banned vaping equipment being sold, please give your support to help fight this decision.

    Donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Choose

    Petition here: https://www.change.org/p/wa-health-m...e-legalise-pvs


  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    I've seen them before but not tried.
    I did try ceramic coils awhile ago, they were about the same as regular coils, although they're supposed to last longer and can be cleaned.
    Maybe someone else remembers doing a test of them for VapingMad.
    Last edited by disley; 25-02-15 at 11:02 PM.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    We were given these coils to try in the nautilus and silo tanks.
    If I remember they were just the same as the regular coils.
    Nautilus Ceramic Dual Coils - VapingMad
    Gremlin likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    269
    heya disley,

    i just noticed that the Vapeking tank takes ceramic coils, VK BDC PRO CERAMIC CLEAROMIZER | VapeKing
    gonna try that one, some of the reviews of the ceramic coils suggested a purer flavour, they look similar to the nautilus bvc coils, might try one in my mini to see how they fit. before i buy one of the heatvape ones, some reviews dont give it a good rating, i'd prefer to give my $$ to aussie vendors first anyway

    thanks for the info disley, mad vapes is out of the aspire ones and at $17.50US i give them a pass anyway.
    Gremlin

    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    We were given these coils to try in the nautilus and silo tanks.
    If I remember they were just the same as the regular coils.
    Nautilus Ceramic Dual Coils - VapingMad
    disley likes this.
    Petition to Legalise Nicotine Sales in Australia:- https://www.change.org/p/australian-...es-for-eliquid

    WA has banned vaping equipment being sold, please give your support to help fight this decision.

    Donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Choose

    Petition here: https://www.change.org/p/wa-health-m...e-legalise-pvs


  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    heya disley,

    i just noticed that the Vapeking tank takes ceramic coils, VK BDC PRO CERAMIC CLEAROMIZER | VapeKing
    gonna try that one, some of the reviews of the ceramic coils suggested a purer flavour, they look similar to the nautilus bvc coils, might try one in my mini to see how they fit. before i buy one of the heatvape ones, some reviews dont give it a good rating, i'd prefer to give my $$ to aussie vendors first anyway

    thanks for the info disley, mad vapes is out of the aspire ones and at $17.50US i give them a pass anyway.
    Gremlin
    If you're a lung hitter they're no good.
    If you mouth to lung they could be ok.
    There was not enough vape produced to satisfy me.
    For five bucks you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by disley; 27-02-15 at 04:54 PM.
    Gremlin likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:23 PM.