Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Snidely_Whiplash

Thread: Help with provari

AVF Regular

Help with provari

Hi folks I've just purchased my very first provari and I'm at a loss as to what I can use,clearomisers,tank. I have a couple of nautilus tanks and I am not to impressed with the flavours,I have tried the dual coils and the vertical coils but I'm not happy with either of them. I have been using kanger t3s and t3d clearos since I started vaping and I cannot seem to find a tank that matches the flavour the old clearos have. Can I use the kanger clearos on the provari 2.5 or are they not suitable. Recommendation's greatly appreciated.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by €offee View Post
    Hi folks I've just purchased my very first provari and I'm at a loss as to what I can use,clearomisers,tank. I have a couple of nautilus tanks and I am not to impressed with the flavours,I have tried the dual coils and the vertical coils but I'm not happy with either of them. I have been using kanger t3s and t3d clearos since I started vaping and I cannot seem to find a tank that matches the flavour the old clearos have. Can I use the kanger clearos on the provari 2.5 or are they not suitable. Recommendation's greatly appreciated.
    the provari should run any of the kanger tacks except the sub tank as they do not go down to 0.5 ohm coils

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by robertch View Post
    the provari should run any of the kanger tacks except the sub tank as they do not go down to 0.5 ohm coils
    Provari wont take ego threaded clearos, you'll need an adapter if you want to run them.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    You can pick up something like this

ProVari & ProVape-1 Ego-T Adapter
    From most Online and also Bricks & Mortar Vape Shops
    Fatman and Vaporific like this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

FWIW, I run a Nautilus Mini (BVC with 510 connection) on a Provari Mini (v2) and it seems to run OK.
    Not a massive amount of vapour but enough to keep me happy, as well as reasonably compact.
    YMMV, Subscribing for ideas.
    Last edited by Gish; 24-02-15 at 01:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    Your saying a t3 outperforms a nautilus? Lol! Thats a first, but to each his own i suppose. Theres no reason you cant continue to use them on the Provari, as stated above just get an adapter and they should work just fine

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the replies folks,very good to know oh and as far as the nautilus performance goes,it is an extremely good tank,I have no complaints with the build and it is the bee's knees for the provari,it is just the flavour performance that is letting it down,I only wish it wasn't but my taste buds do not lie but thanks away.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the replies folks,very good to know oh and as far as the nautilus performance goes,it is an extremely good tank,I have no complaints with the build and it is the bee's knees for the provari,it is just the flavour performance that is letting it down,I only wish it wasn't but my taste buds do not lie but thanks away.
    Really??? the old clearos have better flavor? Hmmm intresting:S

I run a subtank on a p3 with the 1.2 coils at 15 w it's the bomb

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    I run a subtank on a p3 with the 1.2 coils at 15 w it's the bomb
    In Provari that's 4.2v

€offee
    Try out a ProTank 2, (same coil as a T3 almost).

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid