Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicaholic

Thread: New Eleaf GS Air- MS & GS Air- M clearo tanks ?

AVF Regular

New Eleaf GS Air- MS & GS Air- M clearo tanks ?

Anyone heard any whispers about these 2 new Eleaf tanks ? They're both obviously new versions of the GS Air tank.

Stumbled on this youtube clip and this Chinese vendor 'UniversalVap' I've not heard of before.

I can't find any mention about them on Eleaf's website and the specs are lacking in any specific detail on UnivesalVap's page except that coil resistence is 1.5 ohm dual coil Voltage: 3.5V-5.5V and Wattage: 8W-20W .

The coil in the video he pulls out of the MS tank looks pretty similar to an eGrip CS coil.

gs-air-ms-atomizer

gs-air-m-atomizer

AVF Regular
    These look interesting and a good size

AVF Regular
    seems alot of this stuff is rolling out of china. have you seen the goblin rta. never thought id hear the words Cloud chucking rta

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    seems alot of this stuff is rolling out of china. have you seen the goblin rta. never thought id hear the words Cloud chucking rta
    Yeah thanks for that Hoofprint but I've not really got an interest in rebuilding. I'm on the hunt for new clearo tanks with pre made coils that hopefully prove to be better in all aspects than the Aspire Nautilus and Silo tanks, as in better flavour, longer lasting coils blah blah blah.

The GS Air MS looks pretty good but not much info that I can find about it as yet so am hoping someone here, or maybe one of the vendors, has some knowledge they're able to share.

AVF Regular
    I stand to be corrected, but I swear I've watched a couple reviews saying these new eleaf clearos are pretty crap and were sort of designed with the 10w istick in mind. I could be getting models mixed up though. Let me see if I can find it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    I stand to be corrected, but I swear I've watched a couple reviews saying these new eleaf clearos are pretty crap and were sort of designed with the 10w istick in mind. I could be getting models mixed up though. Let me see if I can find it.
    Cheers JV but I'm thinking you're possibly referring to reviews of the original GS Air tank which has been out for a while now rather thasn therse new models that haven't been released yet ? Like you, I stand to be corrected though.
    JV321 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think you are right Nic. I think they were called GS16s or something.

AVF Regular
    Yes correct that's one of them in the range JV . There's also 3 other GS tank versions, the GS AIR, the GS14 & the GS16.

The GS 16S you mentioned is a smaller 1ml version of the GS 16 they made specifically to sit on top of the mini 10watt istick.

Seems nobody has any further insight into these 2 new versions though so hopefully with CNY over now some more information on them will start flowing out soon.