AVF Regular

Nautilus metal sleeve question

Just a quick question ...
    Does anyone know, with these Nautilus Hollow Tank Sleeves, can you replace the glass inside it or is the glass fitted in it so it can't be removed?

Nautilus Hollow Tank Sleeve | VapeKing

Cheers

AVF Regular
    As far as i know they cant be removed, i tried a while back and it seemed to be glued in from memory.

AVF Regular
    thanks, steve. it won't be going in my shopping basket, then. i just want something that will protect my current stash of glass tanks, not replace them.

AVF Regular
    I have one they are very good I think they would be hard to smash the class in it.

AVF Regular
    smashing it is what i'm worried about. i dropped one on the floor the other week and it smashed. they smash into really nasty sharp little pieces that are almost impossible to see. i've stopped taking them out with me, because it would be way too hard to try and clean up the glass away from home. i will just use my carto tanks for out and about and the naut at home.

cam
    I've dropped my hollow tank heaps at work - the drip tip is chipped and my istick is heavily dented, it always lives in my pocket so it's constantly getting smashed into scaffolds and steelwork, it's got a heap of welding spatter over it (I'm a boilermaker) and it's still running strong. I tell everyone with a nautilus at work to get one