Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Looking for shorty drip tips.

AVF Regular

Looking for shorty drip tips.

Hey guys im after some short drip tips. I know fasttech has some but i wanted a bit better quality. The ones im looking for are around the 18mm length. Im hoping you drip tip gurus will be able to point me in the right direction. Cheers!

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Modish Metal Works make great quality drip tips. A bit pricey but the Leroux and the Viktor are very short. HOV have them in brass, ss and delrin: Modish Metal Works SS Drip Tip | House of Vape
    Kaoself likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Hey guys im after some short drip tips. I know fasttech has some but i wanted a bit better quality. The ones im looking for are around the 18mm length. Im hoping you drip tip gurus will be able to point me in the right direction. Cheers!
    I have been pondering this post and there are just too many places. I really like the byleo STR tips, siam mods in fact I like all driptips. I find them everywhere I go for other gear. Unless I am looking for something in particular then I start searching google images and work from there.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    The Steamers Drip Tip 1 is around 18mm total length. The Drip Tip 2 is around 20-21mm (with around 17mm protruding once fitted in a tank).

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the suggestions and links guys. Ill check it out. Its harder than i thought getting hold of the shortys. I prefer them in delrin/plastic if ive got a choice

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    Modish Metal Works make great quality drip tips. A bit pricey but the Leroux and the Viktor are very short. HOV have them in brass, ss and delrin: Modish Metal Works SS Drip Tip | House of Vape
    Nice. I didn't know HOV had them. Cheaper than ordering direct from Modish Metal works with the current exchange rate!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have been pondering this post and there are just too many places. I really like the byleo STR tips, siam mods in fact I like all driptips. I find them everywhere I go for other gear. Unless I am looking for something in particular then I start searching google images and work from there.
    Hey cc, you were right on the money. Google showed me what selection there is out there. Im used to coming to you guys first though lol!
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Hey cc, you were right on the money. Google showed me what selection there is out there. Im used to coming to you guys first though lol!
    I started type my favourites list for you but if you are like me, something will take your fancy and then you go looking for a vendor that has them and isn't going to charge an arm or a leg to send it.
    steve.c likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Cheers Arth i knew they had shortys but i havent seen that one (added to cart
    Hey cc id ld like to see you favourites list if you have one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast