Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: IStick 50w

AVF Regular

IStick 50w

Im rather curious,
    does anyone who own a Istick 50w beable to tell me the run time of istick with a subtank/delta 0.5 ohm on it.
    Just a rough estimate on how many hours/days you have gotten on a full charge moderate usage

Im thinking about getting one for my travel vape kit.
    something i can use in the car for that long a$$ drive to Sydney and back (7hrs one way)

AVF Regular
    I have one and I have a kangertech sub on it I would say easy 2 days or more for me .
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by shanea1 View Post
    I have one and I have a kangertech sub on it I would say easy 2 days or more for me .
    How many full tanks was that?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    About 2 tanks I think because I change tanks with different flavors, So it a bit hard to say.
    And its not my only mod
    Last edited by shanea1; 01-03-15 at 09:28 AM.

AVF Regular
    Running time .5 ohm coil at 33W multiple tanks , showing 1/2 full batt at the end of the night. Heavy vaping. Always put it to charge like my mobile at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im running a dripper on mine at .76* ohm for the last few days at around an avg of 36 watts. I charged it to full yesterday morning and it has just ran out in the last 15 mins. So i got a good 24 hours of hitting this thing all day @36w/.76 ohm.

Imo that is pretty good battery life, I thought it would last a little longer, but the watts and lowish ohm of the coil prob drains it quite a bit faster. But I happy with the battery life.

I have no idea how many hits I took, but probably somewhere around 400 maybe for the day as a guestimate.

For the car trip you can also use the micro usb charger as a pass-through with your cig lighter on the car, which will get you through those long trips if the battery does die on you.
    Last edited by subsist; 01-03-15 at 11:40 AM.

AVF Regular
    nearly 2 days with delta 2 @ 45watts, i chain vape alot. but i have 2 or 3 devices in my rotation.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Dunno - my 20W lasts a good 2 to 3 days. I've got a Lemo Drop at 1.2 ohms. I go through about 3/4 of a tank in a day (I run 2 atties during the day - second a provari and Kanger Genitank). For what they are, the Isticks have great charge life

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    No doubt about it, the istick series seem to have a very long charge status.
    Of course these are built in, so one can not test how low it allows of the voltage charge before it says low bat.
    Normal mods will stop firing when a battery has about 3.2v charge left for a reason, and that is to preserve the battery life of the battery you are using.
    Letting a battery go lower than the 3.2v is not doing your battery good.
    I am not saying the isticks do allow lower voltage of charge [but makes sense when seeing how long they last]
    I would not let an istick go all the way to where it says to recharge, put it that way [its a long term disposable anyway but also could become a not so long term disposable]

well me and my (heavy) vaping i'm getting around 1 1/2 days out of the charge of a istick50w. when I first got it though it lasted me 3 days, but as i changed my vaping habits due to the more airflow and easier full lung hits I'm taking longer vapes even up to the 10sec cut off where i used to only be able to do 1-3 sec. My is set to 16w on a 1.2 ohm and a 22w on a 0.5 ohm apart from a warmer vape I'm not getting anything more out of sub ohm vaping, so I'm sticking with 1.2 at 16w for the moment. so i guess the life of the battery all depends on how you use it. I've had it for 3 days only lasting about 1/2 to 3/4 a day vaping almost constantly right up to 3-4 days with mouth to lung. I'm still extremely happy with it it really does out perform any other battery mod that I've used before, with its 4400mha you'll find it one of if not longest lasting (unless you step up to a 3* battery mod) battery mod out there especially with the inbuilt batteries. don't forget that it is in the end a throw away battery pack mod so $70+ might seem a lot. if your really into vaping eventually you'll end up buying a case and batteries that way you keep the base and throw out the batteries when they no longer can be charged. so you have to ask yourself if you thing that a case will last longer than the life of the batteries life cycle. I've yet to find this to be the case as the pins, buttons looks of the case deteriorate with use and when my batteries die its about time to change the case anyway. but I'm also not the gentlest person with my cases either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast