Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looking for a decent cigalike, something a bit cheaper than social-lites

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    147

    Looking for a decent cigalike, something a bit cheaper than social-lites

    So I've been using the mini nova for a while but was getting a bit sick of it and never felt good about using it in public. So I started smoking again the last few months, but am looking to go back to e-cigarettes and would like to use a cigalike when outside of home. I was going to order the social-lites cigalike but it seems a bit expensive. What alternatives are there? I'll still use the mini nova while at home most of the time, but want a decent cigalike to use when out. I like the look of the social-lites kit but it just seems too expensive for what it is.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    What about the joytech eroll kit. There are a few users here that can chime in and give you an opinion.


    Electronic Cigarette, E-Cigarette, E-Liquid | Heaven Gifts -
    steve.c likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeVape View Post
    So I've been using the mini nova for a while but was getting a bit sick of it and never felt good about using it in public. So I started smoking again the last few months, but am looking to go back to e-cigarettes and would like to use a cigalike when outside of home. I was going to order the social-lites cigalike but it seems a bit expensive. What alternatives are there? I'll still use the mini nova while at home most of the time, but want a decent cigalike to use when out. I like the look of the social-lites kit but it just seems too expensive for what it is.
    Their cigalike kit was the first ecig I tried. I really liked their flavours (though haven't tried them since). They are expensive but they had good customer service and even sent me a second batch when I complained about the whole 1carto=1pack of cigarettes. I don't know how they compare to cheaper cigalikes

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207
    What battery are you using with you mini nova

    There was a thread around here somewhere recently talking about this very subject.

    I will see if I can find it

    Cheers
    Midlife

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207
    Here is one of the threads Best Cig-a-Like? Or something for going out?

    Cheers
    Midlife

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Griffith, NSW
    Posts
    3,424
    DO NOT USE THE SOCIALLITES KIT

    Absolute over priced POS batteries crapped themselves on my unit in 2 weeks.
    cheap plastic china made crap rebranded for maximum profit.

    i agree with Midlife
    Best Cig-a-Like? Or something for going out?

    the ego one kit also another good choice,
    little bit bigger of a unit but nice tight draw like a ciggy. bigger battery.

    Edit: hmm futher reflection Eroll or istick 10w is small enough to hide in the palm of your hand for a stealth vape
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 01-03-15 at 10:03 PM.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    147
    Thanks for the advice. Well the eroll looks okay. It looks like it needs the PCC. Doubt the mega sized one would fit in my pocket, but the slim one only holds one ecig.

    Heavengifts doesn't have the atomizer heads in stock. Is there any other sites I could order the eroll from, preferably cheap and that sells the liquid too?

    And I need to order batteries, the atomizer heads, atomizer cone, the tank cartridges, the PCC, the juice, and the charging cable to get set up right?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeVape View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Well the eroll looks okay. It looks like it needs the PCC. Doubt the mega sized one would fit in my pocket, but the slim one only holds one ecig.

    Heavengifts doesn't have the atomizer heads in stock. Is there any other sites I could order the eroll from, preferably cheap and that sells the liquid too?

    And I need to order batteries, the atomizer heads, atomizer cone, the tank cartridges, the PCC, the juice, and the charging cable to get set up right?
    JuiceWhore has a good range and you can use their NZ affiliate to buy the nic eliqud of her flavours
    Joyetech - eRoll - JuiceWhore
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    DO NOT USE THE SOCIALLITES KIT

    Absolute over priced POS batteries crapped themselves on my unit in 2 weeks.
    cheap plastic china made crap rebranded for maximum profit.
    I agree with them being over price completely....however the batteries I got from them almost a year ago are still going strong in the hands of someone I introduced to vaping. I still wouldn't recommend because of the price but just wanted to note that.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    147
    The NZ affiliate for nicotine looks okay. $22 for 120ml of 36mg flavourless, plus $18 shipping seems a bit expensive though. Or is that generally what nicotine goes for? The last nicotine I bought was a 1ltr bottle of 100mg from America years ago. Maybe I should try without the nicotine actually :B
    Last edited by VapeVape; 02-03-15 at 04:55 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:35 AM.