Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SMOK Gimlet Giant Tank

AVF Regular

SMOK Gimlet Giant Tank

Anybody have one that can give me an appraisal of it, good bad or otherwise ?

Smok, smok clearomizer, smok tank, Smok gimlet giant, Smoktech Gimlet giant tank
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    I was looking at this the other day too and am also interested to hear if anyone has any feedback.

From what I understand it uses the same coils and rebuildable coil head (which you buy separately)
    as the SMOK Vapor Chaser Tank. The coils are made with organic cotton and NI200 so they can be
    used with devices with temp control. There is a bit more info here.... GCT, Stainless
    Nicaholic likes this.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    Different tank that one JV. That's the sub ohm cloud chasers version of it. There's a few youtube clips of the Gimlet Giant A version i'm interested in but they're all in German or Dutch or Chinese.

Given one of the AVF vendors (Simon at the ecigmodshop) sells them I'm hoping one or more of our AVF members has purchased one and can give me (and Tara) the lowdown and pros/cons.

cheers
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 05-03-15 at 10:41 AM.

AVF Regular
    ooooh that bevelled glass tank is purty! I would pass in my Nautilus for that

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    I was looking at this the other day too and am also interested to hear if anyone has any feedback.

From what I understand it uses the same coils and rebuildable coil head (which you buy separately)
    as the SMOK Vapor Chaser Tank. The coils are made with organic cotton and NI200 so they can be
    used with devices with temp control. There is a bit more info here.... GCT, Stainless
    Just reread your post properly Tara. The one I'm interested in isn't the Cloud chasers sub ohm version.

It's called the Gimlet Giant A and uses 1.5 ohm coils.

Link to it here at the ecigmodshop : SMOK Gimlet Pyrex Glass Airflow Control Cartomizer – 5ml | eCigModShop

and the 1.5 ohm coils: 5pcs Dual Coil for SMOK Gimlet Giant Cartomizer | eCigModShop
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm4h View Post
    ooooh that bevelled glass tank is purty! I would pass in my Nautilus for that
    Cool !! buy one today and tell me what it's like

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Different tank that one JV. That's the sub ohm cloud chasers version of it. There's a few youtube clips of the Gimlet Giant A version i'm interested in but they're all in German or Dutch or Chinese.

Given one of the AVF vendors (Simon at the ecigmodshop) sells them I'm hoping one or more of our AVF members has purchased one and can give me (and Tara) the lowdown and pros/cons.

cheers
    DAMMIT. I wish these manufacturers would start making completely different names for their tanks. My bad.
    Nicaholic and Tara like this.

AVF Regular
    The only thing I can contribute is my own experience with pure glass tanks... they tend to burn the juice really quickly..... any others noticed this?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    DAMMIT. I wish these manufacturers would start making completely different names for their tanks. My bad.
    LOL. Yeah the 1.5 ohm coil with 5ml capacity is called the Smok Gimlet Giant but i've also seen it called on some sites the Smok Gimlet Giant (A). I have no idea what the 'A' stands for.

The sub ohm version is called the Smok Gimlet GCT. The GCT stands for Gimlet Cloud Tank.

Hopefully one of the AVF members has one of the non sub ohm Gimlet Giant tanks and will stumble across this thread and give us some feedback about it. (maybe purchased from the ecigmodshop if they got it in Oz as they're the only local vendor I've seen so far who sells them)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast