Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Provari 3 Starter Kit with Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank?

AVF Regular

Question Provari 3 Starter Kit with Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank?

Hi guys,

So was thinking of getting a Vaporflask but then I stumbled upon this ProVari 3 (P3) Starter Kit I will never vape at 30-40 watts so I'm leaning more towards this I hear great things about provari, I beleive this mod is 20 watts max and it comes with a 5ml duel coil atomizer from the aspire nautilus range, I didn't even know you could get nautilus tank in 5ml I'm sick of having to keep refilling my 2ml all the time. Anyway can you get this in Australia? Can you get the nautilus 5ml in Australia Aspire Nautilus with P3 Thread Dual Coil Bottom Feed Atomizer Tank with Adjustable Airflow ? Or should I get the vaporflask and the 5ml tank? Confused. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

AVF Regular
    or you could get an istick and nautilus / subtank mini for 1/4 the price and spend the rest on juice

Eleaf iStick 20W Box Mod | VapeKing
    Genuine Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 05-03-15 at 09:30 PM.

AVF Regular
    A 30 or 50watt istick and a Silo Tank would do just as good a job, with room to move if you decide to sub ohm some time in the future, which is very likely..
    oldgamer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex1980 View Post
    That (exact) tank seems to be a combination of the regular Aspire Nautilus & the Aspire Nautilus Hollowed-Out Sleeve.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    Sorry I should mention I have a nautilus mini tank and istick 30 watt and just did my arse over at giantvapes twice this month . This is the thing though I find the istick 30 watt battery won't get me through a day Vaping at 8.5 - 9watts and the nautilus mini needs refilling to much as its 2ml tank. I figure spend more get the same awesome tank but with 3 ml extra capacity and a quality mod with good rechargables and I can actually go out on the wknd and not have to plug my charger in.

AVF Regular
    if your burning through an istick that quick no provari on the planet is going to make it any better.

your going to want a dual 18650 box mod with vtc5's or a second istick

AVF Regular
    So Vapor flask then? As I beleive (correct me if wrong) it holds two of those batts you mentioned? And try and find the 5ml tank would be a viable solution? Or could you recommend a box mod to me maybe (not a brick this is why I love the Vapor flask for its size it's also a little stealthy). Also wouldn't the provari keep charge longer than istick 30 watt?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex1980 View Post
    .. Also wouldn't the provari keep charge longer than istick 30 watt?
    It certainly would if you carried a couple of spare 18000 series batteries.

But to address the actual question, an iStick 30W battery seems to pack 2200 mAh.

That would beat any of the 18350 or 18490/18500 batteries I have, but the 18650 AW IMR batteries can be got at 2200 mAh and other 18650 batteries claim up to 3400 mAh.
    Last edited by Vaporific; 05-03-15 at 10:52 PM.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    Naut uses a 1.6 ohm - 1.8 ohm coil and he vapes at 9w, he must have that think surgically attached to his mouth unless he got a dud istick.

id say get some good batteries for the flask 25r's or vtc5's if you can find them.
    Maybe little bit more nic in your juice wouldnt hurt.

AVF Regular
    Not surgically attached to my mouth, I vape 12 mg been if cigs for 3 weeks now was smoking 6 mg at the time, I've tried 18mg e juice it's ok but a bit to harsh. But yes my istick 30watt won't last 24hrs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast