Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Littleraf

Thread: EGO ONE XL Different Atomizer heads

EGO ONE XL Different Atomizer heads

Heya guys

Just wondering if anyone can suggest different atomizer head for the EGO ONE XL BATTERY. the one it comes with are good but just seem to leak a bit for me and get a fair bit of hot splatter when vaping due to how short it all is.

So looking for a nice atomizer that sits flush with the battery unit and gives a good solid vape

cheers in advance

Ryan

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bignormz View Post
    Heya guys

Just wondering if anyone can suggest different atomizer head for the EGO ONE XL BATTERY. the one it comes with are good but just seem to leak a bit for me and get a fair bit of hot splatter when vaping due to how short it all is.

So looking for a nice atomizer that sits flush with the battery unit and gives a good solid vape

cheers in advance

Ryan
    You'll struggle to find one that sits completely flush with it as the batteries don't have a spring loaded pin and it's a 19mm battery. The closest i've seen is the Kanger subtank nano which 18.5mm (pretty damn close) but you are left with a tiny gap between the bottom of the atty and the battery. I think theres a pic in the Ego one thread.
    andreasbabz likes this.