Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What do you use to sample diferent juices?

What do you use to sample diferent juices?

Heya guys

just wondering what people use to go through sample packs???

ive got a MAGMA RDA but not sure if its the right thing to constantly change and try juices

any help would be appreciated as im still fairly new to all this game

or if anyone can tell me where i can find one of those lil 510 atomizers for quick testing as i cant seem to find one

AVF Regular
    i use carto's to test juices they are easy disposable.

like these
    Boge 510 Pre-Punched Cartomizer | House of Vape

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    i use carto's to test juices they are easy disposable.

like these
    Boge 510 Pre-Punched Cartomizer | House of Vape
    How do they work

i think those ones are a 510 thread onto a nice simple ego battery and then a 510 drip tip

AVF Regular
    I just use my trusty IGO-W with a simple silica build. I can try a try a flavour, rinse it and dry burn it and be ready for the next flavour.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bignormz View Post
    or if anyone can tell me where i can find one of those lil 510 atomizers for quick testing as i cant seem to find one
    510 Bridgeless Atomizer

AVF Regular
    usually to test juice you need a dripper with a small deck so that it doesnt hold too much juice - a single coil build with a little cotton so that you change the cotton when you change flavours

so you can use the magma in single coil mode but only put a little bit of cotton in there and just drip 3 or 4 drops of juice onto it to test a flavour

the magma has a deep juice well designed to take lots of drops and a large amount of cotton - so you can vape a while without redripping - but you can still use it as i suggested above - just make sure you drip the juice onto the cotton and not into the juice well

i think you will get better flavour than with a premade bridgless atomizer and it will be much cheaper

otherwise grab yourself an atomic rda which has adjustable ariflow or an igo w or similar - but they dont have adjustable ariflow

ps - the igo L is better for flavour testing than igo w cos its only single coil - ie less cotton to change between flavours - but like i mentioned above it has not got adjustable ariflow so you have to drill or file the ariflow to your liking - unlike the atomic rda
    Last edited by avtek; 07-03-15 at 11:34 AM.

AVF Regular
    I've just started using a Quasar dripper, single coil and cotton wick. I just use 5-6 drops, if I like the flavour or am unsure I put a few more drop on and go at it again, and again, and again it seems lol....Unless I don't like the juice, then I just put a fresh wick in it.

Wick seems to work out crazy cheap, well at least it does when you didn't realise the damn bag you bought was so bloody BIG lmao. Thought it said "200 wicks" turns out it was 200 sheets, reckon that's gonna be about 4,000 wicks or so hahaha.....
    Northerner likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

Any where in oz u can get these bridge less atomizers? Rather than overseas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast