Thread: VaporFi Pro

AVF Regular

VaporFi Pro

Hello guys kinda new to the scene did have greensmoke e-gigs but since they stopped shipping to aus I have been smoking cigs. I saw a great improvement of myself when i was smoking GS. I was talking to a mate about what I could do next and where he got some of his e-liquids. So I ended up buying the vaporfi pro starter kit. Since browsing this website I found that they a pretty much the kanger EVODS is this correct? if so are the single coils from kanger the same as they are quite cheaper. Any advice on where to go from now?

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    1st of all welcome to AVF

Its sad to see a new vaper overpaying for a starter kit.
    the replacement coils you will need are these ones if you want the exact same the 2.2ohm coils
    Kanger Replacement Coils - Protank/EVOD/UniTank - Vapeking

AVF Regular
    I know right although they have had some good reviews so at least its a quality product to start on. thanks hoofprint for the welcome and the advise cant wait for it to arrive should be this week as I paid heaps for shipping. Oh well lesson learnt, but I can see this become a little hobby so more questions to come once I settle in. Now to find a good e-liquid vendor with nic.
    Last edited by lewie; 09-03-15 at 10:57 PM.

AVF Regular
    As my EVOD arrived what is a good tank or next upgrade? any suggestions would be great I did get the 1000 mah battery

AVF Regular
    sadly in the vaping world that battery is fairly limiting, you could do an aspire nautilus / silo tank but the difference wont be that stellar.

start saving the old pennies up when you feel ready look at something like a istick 50w and a kanger subtank mini/ joyetech delta 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lewie View Post
    Now to find a good e-liquid vendor with nic.
    its usually cheaper in the long run to buy the straight nic juice from NZ or the Yanks. Then mix it in with local juice vendors and their doublers
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 11-03-15 at 09:35 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    start saving the old pennies up when you feel ready look at something like a istick 50w and a kanger subtank mini/ joyetech delta 2.
    I will start looking into that as well thanks hoofprint. Ill give it a couple weeks to month get use to vaping