Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoofprint

Thread: Kanger Subtank PLUS - Fourth Subtank

AVF Regular

Kanger Subtank PLUS - Fourth Subtank

Seems like a new subtank is coming out:

Kanger SUBTANK-PLUS clearomizer – KangerTech

Looks like a slightly improved (in terms of swapping to RTA mode) and bigger original subtank.

AVF Regular
    ill just be happy when i can get a replacement deck for my mini.
    juice wells are so small im getting dry hits on 50/50 blend with the pancake method
    hugeonreddit likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm a little confused...is this a bigger subtank mini with the switchable RBA to prebuilt OCC?
    I really dig this new line of Kanger tanks...i thought the Aspire Nautilus range would bury Kanger forever, but I feel like they've left the others for dead. I agree with Hoofprint though, dry hits an issue in RBA mode, or at least there's a bit of skill required to wick it in a way to keep it moist. I'm thinking that with a bit of precise filing of the RBA shell it would help with that issue.

AVF Regular
    Interesting I'm wondering whether this will be a good first deck to start rebuilding. Time will tell. The subtank coils are pretty nice.

AVF Regular
    on the kanger site, it says this new subtank coils wont be compatible with the existing occ coils.
    that is kind of disappointing.

If you want easy rebuilding the lemo/mini/delta 2 decks are really easy to learn on.
    But if you want a cheap practice piece a little more difficult the $10 orchid tank clones from FT or a $8 dripper clone works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    on the kanger site, it says this new subtank coils wont be compatible with the existing occ coils.
    that is kind of disappointing.
    Where did you read that? From the images on their site it looks to be the same, the text on the bottom of the product page is a bit ambiguous but how I read it is that the OCC coils can't be used in anything other than the Subtank range

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Not sure about the occ coils but just found this from a vendors description
    he Kanger Subtank Plus measures 25mm in diameter and comes with a new drip tip design. There’s no need to change out any caps or pieces when swapping between an RBA and the pre-built OCC coil.

The Kanger Subtank Plus can hold a whopping 7.5ml of liquid which is improved from the 6ml of the original Kanger Subtank. It also features a mini RBA head that is 100% compatible with the Kanger Subtank Mini.
    First vape. 10/12/2014 Last ciggy 04/01/2015

which makes it sound like they've re-designed the base in line with the Subtank Mini - i was disappointed when the mini RBA head didn't make contact with the positive pin in the original Subtank

AVF Regular
    That tank is just too big in my oppinion. Where m I gonna sit that mammoth c**t haha