Thread: Drip tips

Drip tips

Plenty of advice kicking around on tanks, mods etc. But I've got a setup I really like bar one item: possibly the simplest but often overlooked...

I've tried a number of drip tips and i know preference comes into it a lot but all too often when I look for 'wide bore' tips to get a decent pull on my atty, they have a wide nose but its still really restricted at the atty end.

I'm loking for something with a wider path all the way through but preferably not steel or aluminium as the damned things get too hot from a chain vape. I've tried some with an acrylic connection but the steel casing still drags the heat up.

Can anyone recommend something that'll do the job (on a range of attys at 510, not a whole dripping lid/top) maybe in ceramic, acrylic or pyrex?
    The dignity of truth is lost with much protesting

AVF Regular
    These are great, they are a clone of the cloud chaser cherry vapes drip tip and are pretty much as wide a bore as you can possibly get in a 510 drip tip. The only problem I've had with them is getting them out of atties as they are pretty snug but a pair of pliers usually does the trick.

Friction Fit Drip Tips | VapourEyes
    Last edited by J_B_86; 12-03-15 at 10:16 PM.

AVF Regular
    I am using these on all my tanks at the moment and they work well no heat transfer https://www.fasttech.com/p/2064800 but from fastech so be prepared to wait for them . all differnt colours as well
    I Squonk therefore I vape

Yeah that's the issue with the ironically named 'fast'tech. Had some stuff on order for a fortnight now and still isn't even shipped. Sucks. Pity cause they look decent an love the price.

Had stuff from vapoureyes before and was pleased so I'll give the friction ones a shot.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    These are great, they are a clone of the cloud chaser cherry vapes drip tip and are pretty much as wide a bore as you can possibly get in a 510 drip tip. The only problem I've had with them is getting them out of atties as they are pretty snug but a pair of pliers usually does the trick.

I was looking if someone sold the cherry vape ones in Australia until I came across these. I got 3 different colors a couple days ago. I love them. Good price too. Jury is out on if I'd consider them wide bore though, but I've used them nonstop since they arrived.

My personal all time fave is unfortunately aluminium (and perhaps I'm biased because it's the most I've spent on a DT so far), but FWIW:

Anarchist Drip Tips - Vape Street Australia

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    I was looking if someone sold the cherry vape ones in Australia until I came across these. I got 3 different colors a couple days ago. I love them. Good price too. Jury is out on if I'd consider them wide bore though, but I've used them nonstop since they arrived.

My personal all time fave is unfortunately aluminium (and perhaps I'm biased because it's the most I've spent on a DT so far), but FWIW:

Anarchist Drip Tips - Vape Street Australia
    Yeah I got a couple and loved them so much I bought 3 more, I was originally going to get the genuine cherry vape ones through the co-op but that didn't end up happening. I would definitely consider them to be a true wide bore, they aren't as wide as many at the top but they are the same width all the way through so as far as getting the maximum amount of airflow through a 510 drip tip they can't be beaten.

Love the look but don't want anything metal to carry the heat. Thanks though

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post

Got one of them today. They're great. Doesn't look that good thou.

I have 4 of these and love em. Really need to order some more.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...-vivi-nova-dct