Kanger Subtank Mini Leakage

Heya guys... i know a fair few people have had this issue but my Subtank Mini is having leakage around the bottom end of the glass, not heaps just a lil here n there.. the seal is sitting correctly and all that... wondering if anyone knows of a change of seal kit or a fix?

cheers
    Last edited by Bignormz; 13-03-15 at 09:15 AM.

AVF Regular
    Try using the spare glass tank in the kit.
    Also maybe try the spare o - rings, swap everything over. See how that goes..

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bignormz View Post
    Heya guys... i know a fair few people have had this issue but my Subtank Mini is having leakage around the bottom end of the glass, not heaps just a lil here n there.. the seal is sitting correctly and all that... wondering if anyone knows of a change of seal kit or a fix?

cheers
    It could be coming out through the air holes? When I initially started using mine Id fill it to just shy of the top of the chimney, but when one screws the tank back on, the coil head dips into the juice raising the level just enough for it to get into the chimney and consequently leaks out the air holes. Solution is to just not put so much juice in. Worth a try?
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    I had the same problem, I took it apart cleaned it and then put it back together again and really tightened it up.. I know that sounds like the old computer solution turn it off and turn it back on again but it worked for me and haven't had any problems since :-)