Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IvanDOTJ
  • 1 Post By amadour

Thread: aspire nautilus problems: gargling and bubbling

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

aspire nautilus problems: gargling and bubbling

Hi

I just received my aspire nautilus (full sized one) and I'm having some problems with it. Every time I take a draw its not smooth and quiet it makes a gurgling sound and sometimes spits liquid out. I've pulled it apart and cleaned everything twice, changed coils twice and changed e liquids twice. My mod is a sigelei zmax v5 and my juice is 50/50 vg/pg. I have a aspire nautilus mini and it has never had this problem, its never had any problem at all. What can I do? Thankyou

AVF Regular
    my one used to gurgle after refilling the tank.
    Once you put it back together turn it upside down so the driptip is at the bottom then blow into it. Make sure there is a tissue near the airhole.
    That should clear up the gurgle after a couple of blows

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pearce88 View Post
    Hi

I just received my aspire nautilus (full sized one) and I'm having some problems with it. Every time I take a draw its not smooth and quiet it makes a gurgling sound and sometimes spits liquid out. I've pulled it apart and cleaned everything twice, changed coils twice and changed e liquids twice. My mod is a sigelei zmax v5 and my juice is 50/50 vg/pg. I have a aspire nautilus mini and it has never had this problem, its never had any problem at all. What can I do? Thankyou
    Some units gurgle and thats normal and spit it can be some ejuice that do it , just make sure its on the large air hole for drawing. and I find the 1.6ohm coils best for me .

AVF Regular
    Mine does it some times doesnt bother me to much

AVF Regular
    Turning it upside down and dry firing it for like 2-4 secs does the job for me. The idea is to get rid of excess liquid out of your coil. Give it a go and see if it works for you.
    Gbomb likes this.

I found mine gurgles occasionally (even with max vg) and i find its juice under the coil at the contact underneath, give it a clean with a cotton bud. Also, try not to fill it past the 1ml mark (reading it as the top mark when the tank is upside down), think the pessure from an overfill can flood it a bit.
    Think its pretty susceptible to pressure and temp too, if i leave mine in the car for an hour by mistake she leaks and on takeoff and landing in a plane she leaks too. Like you i never had any of these issues with the mini
    Aus_Rider_22 likes this.
    The dignity of truth is lost with much protesting

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDOTJ View Post
    Turning it upside down and dry firing it for like 2-4 secs does the job for me. The idea is to get rid of excess liquid out of your coil. Give it a go and see if it works for you.

Exactly what I do when this happens.