AVF Regular

Help with ego one

Hey guys brought a ego one kit less then 2 weeks ago and have been having some problems with it. I am using the ego one xl tank and battery For the first couple of days it was working as i would expect it too but then it started to give dry hits and a burnt taste, i swapped coils and it still continues to do it. So far i have gone through 6 .5 ohm coils in the time i have had it, i get a couple of draws then i get a burnt/dry hit then i suck a couple of times with out firing the button to prim it a little and i get a couple of good draws then back to the burnt dry hits. Also sometimes when i release the button i can still hear it sizzling for a few seconds even though the button is not pressed and the light has turned off. I have pulled the tank apart and gave it a good clean and checked it over to make sure i couldn't see any problems and cleaned all contacts, I was using 50/50 juice then changed to 70% pg 30% vg in case it was to thick but it didn't make a difference. i Vape it with the air holes completely open. I haven't dropped it or anything like that i just don't understand how it could be fantastic for a couple of days to being completely useless a few later. Anyone have any advice or have had a similar problem
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Dude i tried to use the 0.5ohm coil, one hit. then tasted burnt.
    Istick to the 1.2ohm coils. perform very well. my best setup yet. im usually on 70g /30pg juice, so quite thick

Ive had kayfun, foggers etc. but i honestly think the ego one is better (my builds could be problem there though)

I have a subtank mini coming for my istick, so that could change.

The short of it, i use the 1.2s with no problems

AVF Regular
    I have been using the 1ohm coil for the past week and not one dry hit but it does have its own draw backs, seems to flood a bit and spit juice if it sits for to long and the top little black o ring always falls off. Works alot better then the .5 ohm but not quite as satisfying as when the .5 is working correctly . I also have a sub tank mini on the way for my istick 50w but i think i will still use the ego one as a out and about device
    JuiceWhore Sig