Need help with set up!

I'm a massive vaping enthusiast (since it helped me quit smoking cigarettes) however I don't have the best rig atm.
    I have a nautilus mini with the battery from my evod 2 starter kit, so it doesnt last too long.
    I've been looking at other batteries and I want to spend a decent amount so I can get one I can use for a while and not have to replace, however I don't know what to get or where to get it. I was considering getting the ivp3 150w with atlantis tank and 1litre or 24mg nic for $200 but I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. I am willing to spend whatever is needed to get a really good set up, however I work very hard and get paid very little, so I'm looking for the cheapest place to get it.
    I also need to get some flavourless nicotine and don't know where to get that. Is there any difference between a cheap or an expensive nicotine when it comes to taste or burn?
    Thanks heaps in advance for any help!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ryl3z View Post
    I'm a massive vaping enthusiast (since it helped me quit smoking cigarettes) however I don't have the best rig atm.
    I have a nautilus mini with the battery from my evod 2 starter kit, so it doesnt last too long.
    I've been looking at other batteries and I want to spend a decent amount so I can get one I can use for a while and not have to replace, however I don't know what to get or where to get it. I was considering getting the ivp3 150w with atlantis tank and 1litre or 24mg nic for $200 but I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. I am willing to spend whatever is needed to get a really good set up, however I work very hard and get paid very little, so I'm looking for the cheapest place to get it.
    I also need to get some flavourless nicotine and don't know where to get that. Is there any difference between a cheap or an expensive nicotine when it comes to taste or burn?
    Thanks heaps in advance for any help!
    That deal sounds good if it includes the litre of nicotine. 24mg is probably a little weak if you're mixing with it. A lot of people around here seem to buy the 100mg stuff from myfreedomsmokes, or you can try the smaller bottles from healthcabin (they now have 60mg unflavoured). Use DHL shipping to get it within a week.

AVF Regular
    If you plan to keep using the nautilus mini, then just an istick 30w or 50w will give you much longer charge time.
    Of course you can still use the Evod battery between the istick charging times

Thanks heaps for the help guys!
    I was previously thinking about carefully dipping a toe into the sub ohm vaping waters with an atlantis before, so this would be a good opportunity to get one and I was thinking about getting a full sized nautilus- so I'm considering vaping with other things and I had thought about getting the atlantis before.
    Shipping from myfreedomsmokes is pretty expensive isn't it? I was hoping to find somewhere with cheaper shipping.
    When my friend mixes my vape juice for me, he mixes it as a "12", so if anything, I thought 24mg would be too weak. Is there something I'm missing about the whole mixing thing?
    Also, are the 30w, 50w and 150w istick the same except with different power capabilities since the higher power ones draw more from the batter?
    Thanks again for all the help!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I could make good use of a litre of 24mg nic. I mix using doublers, so 24mg is just the right strength for me. Just mix 1:1 with a doubler to get 12mg juice.
    At that strength you don't need to worry about rubber gloves. just wash any spillages off your hands.
    Keep the nic in the fridge though, otherwise it will degrade long before you can get through a litre.

I get my nic from health cabin and am happy enough. Using DHL it seems to fly through customs. 4-5 business days.
    Only problem is that they won't ship batteries and juice in the same order. But from a customer service perspective, you're probably better off getting clearomisers and batteries from a local vendor.

Some good recommendations for value box mods made here.

Awesome, thanks! I checked out that thread and now I'll just be comparing a few things.
    if I bought the ivp3 do I need to buy batteries or anything to go in it? Does the type r quality of battery matter?