Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adama
  • 1 Post By Sign me up

Thread: Is this really the "Rolls Royce" of cotton?

AVF Regular

Is this really the "Rolls Royce" of cotton?

So I was doing a little cotton hunting on the net last night and came across this product.

Klšude Cotton - The 'Rolls Royce' of Cottons (apparently made for vapers)

The 'Rolls Royce' of Cottons | Under Construction

Although the website is still under construction I did find a review of this Rolls Royce cotton.

You can check it out here.

So what do the fellow Aussie vapors think of this anyone had a chance to try this yet?

It does look good but who knows until you try it right.

AVF Regular
    Not tried it yet, I've have however tried different cotton's and so far they all didn't seem to add or subtract from the flavour of the juice. I tend to prefer pure organic but that's more because I "feel" it's better/cleaner, not really a taste thing. Maybe my "taste" isn't that sensitive or maybe I just can't taste snake oil lol, I don't know to be honest.

I can taste a difference between silica and cotton, can't really say I can taste much difference between cotton and rayon though. I have a feeling the cotton wicks better but other than that it's more "I feel better/safer" with the organic stuff. But seeing as I bought a large bag (enough for god knows how many year of vaping lol) of Japanese organic for like $13 I'm not sure I'll be trying any other cottons myself lol.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

Sounds like the 'monster cable' of cotton to me.
    Timm4h likes this.

AVF Regular
    im always abit iffy about his reviews.
    ive Seen some of the early juice reviews could of been Baboons a$$ flavor juice and he would still say its awesome

the only time i notice different cottons changing the flavor is when you vaping reaaaaaaaal delicate stuff.

AVF Regular
    @Dalork I'm also a Organic type cotton lover simply for the "comfort factor " that is gives me.

@ Hoofprint as far as this particular reviewer is concerned I don't really give a hoot what he thinks about much in general. It was the only video that I saw at the time that gave a close up of the cotton itself.

From what I saw it does look extremely easy to work with and from the couple of drops of liquid he applied it looked very quick to wick. Hopefully one of the members here has tried it and can give a recommendation. If not, I might just bite the bullet and get a bag and see what its like

AVF Regular
    if you want to try some organic cotton like Koh Gen Do, muji is the stuff kanger use in the subtank coils

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2080201
    140 pack for $8

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Adama View Post
    Sounds like the 'monster cable' of cotton to me.
    I was thinking the same thing hahaha. Didn't think anyone would get the audiophail reference though

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Meh!

Sounds like a marketing scam, just like that gplat wire a few months ago.
    sams likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Most of the cotton we have access to, including the Japanese cottons, is made from offcuts that contain relatively short strands that have been brushed. There are better cottons now becoming available made from the longest stands. Some of them are almost completely untreated, which makes for bad vaping at first due to natural oils that need to burn away before the material starts wicking properly and tasting right. This stuff looks like a washed version of that.

AVF Regular
    Haven't tried it but im sure It's like the angus burger from maccas...

Same same just more expensive Haha
    Last edited by IvanDOTJ; 16-03-15 at 10:39 PM.