Thread: Ego ONE

AVF Regular

Ego ONE

Hey guys I'm using the ego ONE with .5ohm coils for uni and noticing a lot of dry burns, does anyone have an idea of what mixture i need to run in this tank?

at the moment my vg is quite high so I'm assuming that is the cause of the dry burns.. usually because I'm running sum ohm drippers

other than that clouds nicely hehe
    thanks,

JL
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    I used 50/50 in mine with no dry hits at all but found i wasn't a fan of lung inhales so use the 1ohm coils now instead.

The .5 still chucked decent enough clouds for me with 50/50.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    I used 50/50 in mine with no dry hits at all but found i wasn't a fan of lung inhales so use the 1ohm coils now instead.

The .5 still chucked decent enough clouds for me with 50/50.
    ^^ this.

Although what you are experiencing isn't uncommon though. Not sure what the solution is. Someone mentioned they were closing airflow and doing a few primer pulls every couple of drags.

I use the EGO ONE XL for work.. manly have the 1 ohm coil in it running a 50/50 (6mg) mix as i mix my own juice and no dry hits and im a bit of a chain vaper.. i put the .5ohm coil in now n then for a bit more of a kick and hardly ever get a dry hit from it.. im a mouth to lung vaper... the clouds and flavour i get from the ego one are great....

just make sure you prime your coil really well if its new or u will get the dry burnt taste from the start, and depending how high your VG is maybe drop it down to 60

AVF Regular
    ↑↑↑↑ yeah use a 50/50 blend! Ego one doesn't seem to like wicking high vg juices.

AVF Regular
    yeah I've changed to a 50/50 mix.. kinda sad to have to go more PG because i prefer the VG
    I Don't Smoke Analogues