Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Vapor Flask rDNA40?

  1. #1
    P.J
    P.J is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    204

    Vapor Flask rDNA40?

    any word if there will be an upgrade to the existing vapor flask to include the faster charge time and larger display?

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    I didnt knkw they had any plans of upgrading at all. Where did you hear that?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Melbourne CBD
    Posts
    196
    Nah I don't think they will change to a larger screen or faster charge time. What I heard is that the battery caps will be changed from brass to stainless steel. That's about it. But I also heard there's an update on the DNA 40 board
    Currently Owning: Magma // Onslaught // Kayfun Lite // Vanilla Clone // Subtank Mini // VS rDNA40
    WTS: Aspire Naut Mini // AGA T5 // Infinite CLT V2 //// Previously Owned: Vaporshark rDNA30 // Vulcan // Big Dripper
    Looking for: VaporFlask DNA40 & SX mini temp control // Marquis RDA // Derringer RDA

  4. #4
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J View Post
    any word if there will be an upgrade to the existing vapor flask to include the faster charge time and larger display?
    They have already been upgraded to the bigger screen, don't think they will make a bigger one?

    I'd stay away from them (and all other DNA 40 devices) until they sort out the DNA40 issues, no point paying to do a company's QA and testing for them.
    disley likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sydney, N.S.W
    Posts
    283
    The faster charge time was a feature touted by the vaporshark, it uses a separate board I believe

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    They have already been upgraded to the bigger screen, don't think they will make a bigger one?

    I'd stay away from them (and all other DNA 40 devices) until they sort out the DNA40 issues, no point paying to do a company's QA and testing for them.
    He's confusing the VF and rDNA.

    VF have said no plans for the big screen.
    CMB likes this.

  7. #7
    P.J
    P.J is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    204
    Anyone here with buyers remorse after buying a genuine vapor flask?

    this is not a signature

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    I want a vapor flask but I can wait until they fix the issues with the evolv DNA40 chip.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I want a vapor flask but I can wait until they fix the issues with the evolv DNA40 chip.
    What's the main issues with the chip? I was looking at getting a VS rdna is it the same board?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    What's the main issues with the chip? I was looking at getting a VS rdna is it the same board?
    Mostly a screen scrambling issue from what I have read. Sometimes the screen becomes unreadable with scrambled jargon all over it. I'm not sure it affects the usage of the chip but it makes you not be able to read anything on screen.

    That being said i have a clone VF in the mail arriving any day now from 3FVape and no reported issues with them yet, crosses fingers.
    disley likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:30 AM.