Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rodbam

Thread: Hcigar HB DNA40

AVF Regular

Hcigar HB DNA40

HCigar HB DNA 40 - 40w Box Mod - Authentic EVOLV DNA40 - ETA 20/03 | VapourEyes

What do you guys think about this one? The cheapest temp cont mod with authentic DNA 40 out there. I feel like the design of the mod is kinda eh but looks like a new competitor to VS RDNA.

AVF Regular
    It's nice to see a clone maker now using their skills to design something original, I don't know how original you can be with tube & box mads but at least they haven't ripped off anyone elses name & logo.
    This also gives old pensioners a chance to get a temp sensing device for about $100 less than the other originals. I only hope that Evolve didn't just sell Hcigar all the returned faulty boards they had to change when the temp sensing devices first came out.
    People are also liking the button placement on the HB 40.
    Snidely_Whiplash likes this.

It's not $100.

You can buy them for US$110 and a hard wired VaporShark is US$159.

I've only read one review on it and the guy had to pull it apart and rewire the ground.
    Your choice I guess.

There was something about Hcigar didn't source the boards direct from Evolv as well.

AVF Regular
    the review ive seen say Evolve will honor the warranty on the chip so its authentic

Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    This also gives old pensioners a chance to get a temp sensing device for about $100
    New Yihi chip is due end of the month that might be a decent contender in temp control. looks like it will be under $100

AVF Regular
    Just stay away! Haha

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Much cheaper from Gearbest Genuine HCigar HB40 DNA40 40W Variable Wattage APV Box Mod-110 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com it's $83.99US, if you use the coupon code HB40
    Only trouble is it is not in stock yet, so you will have to wait a little longer to get it.

Has to be the cheapest authentic DNA40 device to date.
    Last edited by Noe; 19-03-15 at 11:44 PM. Reason: clarification of currency
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the great find Noe! I've never havr my hands on a DNA40 device before because of it's price range. I'm definitely giving this a shot!