Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kbox

AVF Regular

Kbox

I have had the Kbox for a week now bought from Vapoureyes First impressions out of the box its big compared to my Istick 30 .

Solid construction nice clean threads on the battery cap very positive click on the button no rattles .

Weight was a surprise loaded with a Kanga sub tank full of juice this set up weighs in at 245 gm . but is made for the sub tank fits perfectly no over hangs.

I have my subtank set up with the rba and a 1.2 ohm coil wicked with cotton and vape this on 13 watts very happy with the flavor and vape cloud .
    Works well with the sub tank mini as well . i may have over specked the battery being a noob to this type of mod , i baught 2 efest 2500ma 35a and a night core d4 charger to work with the new gear .
    This will be my at home kit I will stick with the istick 30 and protank 3 to go out with . overall very happy with this new bright and shiny bit of quality kit .Ihave an ohm meter to check my coil builds so not fussed that the KBOX has no lcd screen .
    Cheers Mark
    disley likes this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Seems legit.

Kangertech has always excelled in making good quality, affordable starter gear imho, I wish I'd started with this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    Solid construction nice clean threads on the battery cap very positive click on the button no rattles .
    Strange, one consistent complaint I've heard from reviews is that the thread on the battery cap is horrific and a PITA.

Good to hear it's not all of them though, and you are enjoying it.

AVF Regular
    The cap has quite a heavy spring on it this may be the problem if you have small hands .
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Good to hear you are enjoying it mate. But the fact you also need to buy a charger and batts to go with this makes it uncomparable with the iStick 50 in terms of value, watt power, batt life and not being able to have a full control over the watts with the kbox. I personally would still recommend an istick 30-50 even to a beginner. Not even close...

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Wish it had a slider to adjust wattage, instead of presets, & a USB to charge it.
    All else is very good for the price.
    Thinks ... I wonder if we can Co-op Kboxes ?!?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    Wish it had a slider to adjust wattage, instead of presets, & a USB to charge it.

Yep, and a bit smaller to boot Also, I wouldn't care if I had to adjust the watts with a screwdriver and didn't have a screen ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Batteries and a good quality charger are something every vaper has.
    They take seconds to change in a fresh recharged battery, instead of waiting ages for the usb to recharge the built in batteries.
    Much easier and faster, and you can see the condition of the battery.
    coal miner, Nedkelly and wedgtail like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    I have had the Kbox for a week now bought from Vapoureyes First impressions out of the box its big compared to my Istick 30 .
    Weight was a surprise loaded with a Kanga sub tank full of juice this set up weighs in at 245 gm . but is made for the sub tank fits perfectly no over hangs.
    Yep, i just got mine and i'm also an Istick user - comparing the two - size & weight differences are immediate & obvious. I guess it's a credit again to the istick for packing so much functionality into a tiny space with an 18650.
    Only really got the kbox to give all my batteries something to do now that i've gotten over mech mods.
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    Batteries and a good quality charger are something every vaper has.
    They take seconds to change in a fresh recharged battery, instead of waiting ages for the usb to recharge the built in batteries.
    Much easier and faster, and you can see the condition of the battery.
    yep everyone needs good batteries and a quality charger they will never go astray.
    disley likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast