Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help Make a 1ohm coil for aspire Atlantis

Help Make a 1ohm coil for aspire Atlantis

Heya guys

Need a little help with wanting to build a 1 ohm coil for the aspire Atlantis tank...

I'm not sure why but I just find I get a better Vape from a 1 ohm rather than a .5 ohm

I know u prob think it's crazy... But I find the 1ohm coil in my ego one XL tank gives better cloud and flavour than my Subtank mini and my Atlantis which are both running .5ohm coils on my iStick 50w
    Subtank and Atlantis Vape at 19w and ego one at 12

Just wondering what sort of coil to use and also how many wraps n so forth.. Still fairly new to coil making and you guys always on the money with this sort of info

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Try the steam engine site
    Gives all the info you need
    That's what I use pretty good
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    19W is not much for a 0.5ohm coil. Try closer to 30W. I think you'll find you get a much better vape and loads more cloud and flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignormz View Post
    Heya guys

Need a little help with wanting to build a 1 ohm coil for the aspire Atlantis tank...

I'm not sure why but I just find I get a better Vape from a 1 ohm rather than a .5 ohm

I know u prob think it's crazy... But I find the 1ohm coil in my ego one XL tank gives better cloud and flavour than my Subtank mini and my Atlantis which are both running .5ohm coils on my iStick 50w
    Subtank and Atlantis Vape at 19w and ego one at 12

Just wondering what sort of coil to use and also how many wraps n so forth.. Still fairly new to coil making and you guys always on the money with this sort of info

Cheers
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Atlantis with there new 100% organic cotton coils are brilliant at 40w, keeps up too. 19w is quite low for a 0.5 sub-ohm coil. Thats if you looking for that
    "thick moist, cloud production sub-ohm vape"
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hi Jas :waves:
    Jas likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Evening Brian :wavesback:
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Oooooo weeeeeeee

Mad dry hits on Subtank mini on 25w

Atlantis keeps up no probs

50 50 mix 6mg

AVF Regular
    Yeah crank up the wattage if it's .5 coil.
    Last edited by IvanDOTJ; 26-03-15 at 02:59 AM.

AVF Regular
    If you are getting dry hits, then I presume you are using the RBA and its not wicking well. I had that problem with the RBA, and so just went back to using the OCC. Have not had a dry hit with the OCC yet using 30/70 PG/VG

Quote Originally Posted by Bignormz View Post
    Oooooo weeeeeeee

Mad dry hits on Subtank mini on 25w

Atlantis keeps up no probs

50 50 mix 6mg
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Not using the rebuilable coil... Using the .5 occ coil it came with and I mix 50 50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast