Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183

    Question 120w Raptor box suggestions AVF peeps!

    So, Im after a raptor box mod and after missing out on the psyclone yesterday im obviously very dissapointed. So I've decided to look for other raptor boxes that is more accessible. I want the gryphon but again, it's not even on production so I kept searching and I found Noah Modz from pasedina California, it looks promising and its got all the specs that im after, volt meter, potentiometer, on/off switch but doesn't look as clean as the psyclone or ccm box mods...

    Well anyway, just wondering if you guys and gals out here have any suggestions.

    Any help would be great! Thanks!
    Last edited by IvanDOTJ; 03-04-15 at 01:53 PM.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Vic
    Posts
    3,151
    best thing to do is hit up the reddit forums classifieds or their commission threads. i got myself a 120w raptor mod a year ago for 150usd. alot of people are selling home made boxes as well in the classifieds, alot of them are good with international shipping.

    and if you have facebook, find the aussie cloud chasers group, or just message a gentleman named adam bentley, he makes box mods for people

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    best thing to do is hit up the reddit forums classifieds or their commission threads. i got myself a 120w raptor mod a year ago for 150usd. alot of people are selling home made boxes as well in the classifieds, alot of them are good with international shipping.

    and if you have facebook, find the aussie cloud chasers group, or just message a gentleman named adam bentley, he makes box mods for people
    I wouldn't mind a brand new one thou, but yeah ill check out reddit...

    And yeah im in that aussie cloud chasers group already and the acc marketplace. And yesss I have msg'd adam bentley but he hasn't replied back :/ but on the other hand I already have one of his mosfet box mod that I bought from a fellow avf member...

    What sort of raptor box do you have?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Abbotsford,NSW
    Posts
    174
    Check out the dreambox mods closed group on Facebook
    120w raptor chip box mod. Pedometer fat daddy vapes 510 connector doesn't look any thing special but it cranks like a boss. I think nathan has retired from making them but regularly someone comes on selling there's second hand. Comes with lifetime warranty and during sale they can send it back to nathan to give it a tune up a nd fix it so it's like new.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by petepunter View Post
    Check out the dreambox mods closed group on Facebook
    120w raptor chip box mod. Pedometer fat daddy vapes 510 connector doesn't look any thing special but it cranks like a boss. I think nathan has retired from making them but regularly someone comes on selling there's second hand. Comes with lifetime warranty and during sale they can send it back to nathan to give it a tune up a nd fix it so it's like new.
    Sweet man cheers ill check it out!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    211
    Hey do the 120w Raptors only usually come wired for series? Can you get parallel ones? Or do the chips specifically need the higher input voltage?

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitan667 View Post
    Hey do the 120w Raptors only usually come wired for series? Can you get parallel ones? Or do the chips specifically need the higher input voltage?
    Im pretty sure it's just series. Because you need the 8.4 , 8 volts to run higher wattage. As apose to parallel wich will give you 4.2 max ( depends on your battery)

    the raptor is similar to the okl t20 chip (hexohm v2)
    Last edited by IvanDOTJ; 04-04-15 at 11:58 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:44 PM.