Thread: UD Hunter RDA

AVF Regular

UD Hunter RDA

Hi. I was looking at the new ud hunter rda. And it looks good. Anyone tried it out yet. I cant seem to find much info on it. Would this have great flavour or more of a cloud chasing unit. Thanks

AVF Regular
    I cant find out much either, but I have ordered it anyway from http://vapoureyes because I wanted to give it a go.
    I think it looks good, and there is plenty of airflow for chasing clouds but if you close it off abit should give good flavour, and it has a single coil option and for me thats a winner

AVF Regular
    Yep, also ordered one as well, should have it early next week I reckon. I'm not a cloud chaser or anything like that, the reason I bought it was it can do single coil and it looks like the air flow can be cut off fairly small. Will post back once I've had a play with it if you like.

AVF Regular
    Single coil nicely build cheap rda is what im after. I was tossing up between one of these or a freakshow. The Hunter looks very solid though. It isnt listed on there website.

AVF Regular
    I'm a really big fan of the Tugboat V2 clone VE carries from tobeco. Great flavour, good clouds if you want them, easy build, single/dual coil config, looks good (imho), well made, and cheap. Everything I want in a dripper pretty much.

Edit: I thought it was tobeco.....checked and it was cigreen

AVF Regular
    I was looking at it too. For all the same reasons so when you get it let us know what its like.

AVF Regular
    I just received this from vapoureyes.com.au and made a .22 dual coil nickel build 32 gauge 14 wraps around 3mm. this thing is a beast, airflow for days, easy to build on, and when I close the airflow down the flavour is awesome, loving this rda so far
    Last edited by RedDevil; 13-04-15 at 08:16 PM.

AVF Regular
    Well received the hunter and only just had the chance to put a build in it. I'm not a "cloud chaser" or whatever you want to call it but thought I would have a cracked on this at it, used the supplied wire which I think is 22 Guage (not entirely sure) and bloody hell, if you want to be a fog machine then this is for you. The rda itself looks stunning and it comes with an additional top cap so you don't have to use the super wide bore one. All up its a great looking atty so it's a thumbs up for me but it will only be used rarely for me.

AVF Regular
    Andy, if you do your regular build on it and close the airflow right up the flavour on this thing is awesome

AVF Regular
    Yea going to give it a go with my standard build, which is 1.2ohm, and have a go at that.