Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By subnet
  • 1 Post By subnet

Thread: maganus if you got a wrong sized leaking oring like me replace with kayfun orings fix

maganus if you got a wrong sized leaking oring like me replace with kayfun orings fix

hi there cloud wizards
    I got a maganus subohm clearo last week and although its the best thing i ever vaped with i did have a problem with one side of the tanks orings that seal the glass and it was leaking a little bit especially when i screwed on the base after filling some juice was getting pushed through one oring by the pressure
    so i took both orings out and found that one of them was thicker than the other and had a larger diameter than the other and was a perfect fit compared to the other which was thin and had a smaller diameter so when stretched out to fit it was even thinner and thinner and not sealing properly
    so anyway i found that kayfun 3.1 orings were a perfect fit and i put one on both ends and its a perfect seal that hasn't leaked even a micro drop ever again

btw: although only the small thin oring needed replacing i replaced both of them because to me it just looks better with the black of the kayfun orings showing on both ends of the tank
    have fun cyas
    Last edited by subnet; 15-04-15 at 08:20 AM.
    huhuhu likes this.
    detach and be the higher self detach and be yourself
    let go detach be free and take the power in

I got my 2nd maganus yesterday and it doesn't have this problem it has the nice big thick orings on both ends of the tank and a small thin one on the base which is ok it screws in a little easier with the small one on the base
    Aus_Rider_22 likes this.

got a warning to anyone that tries to replace the orings with kayfun orings I have some kayfun orings in a bag that are slightly bigger than the ones I have from oring kits and I think they might be used and stretched a little but I cant remember it was so long ago but I tried to replace the orings on the other maganus and it seems that because the glass was not sitting right over them when I tightened it up the glass cracked so I looked at the orings with a magnifying glass and then I realized that the brand new ones I have in kits are a tiny bit smaller in diameter
    but if you have 2x the big thick original maganus orings on both ends of the tank you wouldn't need to use kayfun orings anyway cause they are good as it is
    have fun