Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kay67kay
  • 2 Post By Noonoo
  • 1 Post By kay67kay
  • 1 Post By Timm4h

Thread: Aspire Nautilus Tank Issues

AVF Regular

Aspire Nautilus Tank Issues

Yo all, just wondering if yall get a very weird taste when u just change the coil of the aspire, it tasted like some kind of chemical, I cant describe it, but even leaving the new coil with juices filled for one day, I could still taste it... Anyone has the same problem?

AVF Regular
    yeah, new coils taste weird to me, too. it goes away after you put a tank of juice thru. i just pretend it isn't there til it goes away, cos the vape is worth it once you've broken it in.
    sliu121 likes this.

AVF Regular
    You aint the only one to think that

I use the old BVC and Naut coils and usually on the first day of use .. it has a funny taste, I just vape through it.
    Usually after a tank or a day, its better and back to normal
    disley and sliu121 like this.

AVF Regular
    Okay cool, knowing that i am not alone makes me feel a lot better... btw, do u leave it with the tank full for a few hours or u just vape it straight away after changing the new coil, and then the taste will be gone?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonoo View Post
    You aint the only one to think that

I use the old BVC and Naut coils and usually on the first day of use .. it has a funny taste, I just vape through it.
    Usually after a tank or a day, its better and back to normal
    The taste is so weird that i don't even wanna look at it... until i leave it for at least a day, then i will try and see if the taste is still there

AVF Regular
    i just put the new coil in, wait a few minutes for it to wick, then vape. i don't know if leaving it sit for a day will take the taste away. maybe you could try soaking the coil in vodka or something for a while to get rid of that nasty chemically taste, but i don't know if that would work.
    sliu121 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I must be abnormal! I run two Nautilus tanks, and the only time I've had a weird taste is when I dry vaped immediately after filling. Doesn't make a difference whether I have a new coil or clean out the previous one (if its still good). Maybe my taste buds are more assed up than I thought?
    sliu121 likes this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm4h View Post
    I must be abnormal! I run two Nautilus tanks, and the only time I've had a weird taste is when I dry vaped immediately after filling. Doesn't make a difference whether I have a new coil or clean out the previous one (if its still good). Maybe my taste buds are more assed up than I thought?
    You are not abnormal, you are very lucky! may i know where do u get ur coils?

AVF Regular
    The ones I've had are from people on here I bought my tanks from. I wonder if newer ones have some sort of residue on them from manufacturing that the older ones don't (or vice versa). I actually need to get some more this weekend, will see if they taste weird or not when I change them next.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.