Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: need some advice

AVF Regular

need some advice

Hi all been a while since posting but i have a small problem ,in the near future i am going o/s now i was going to take my ego"s with me but am looking more toward now getting another variable mod ,i have currently a eleaf 30w and was looking at perhaps diversifying and going with a inokin mvp 20w .i am happy with the eleaf so i am after some input on the innokin 20w mod looks ok and sounds ok from the retailer but who knows them better than those who use them ,the other thing is how would a nautilus sit on one as the eleaf has been modified a bit to accept the larger size atomiser .Any input will be appreciated good or bad so as i can make a descision on what to get ,cheers

AVF Regular
    Well I have had both and much prefer the 30w istick purely for the size both are super reliable though so can't go wrong but defiantly a big diff in size I had a naut mini on the mvp when I had it and was a nice combo I never stuck a 23mm on it though.
    crispy and nicoandlaughter like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Crispy, I just added an MVP v2 to my small collection and use it alongside my istick 50. Both are great, the eleaf (even if it was the same power) is probably better, just a smaller, lighter unit, nice rounded edges, and the main thing is the positioning of the fire button. I really like it on the eleaf, and while the mvp one is nice and solid feeling, its just that little bit more awkward than the eleaf.
    MVP will plug into both 510 and ego, whereas the eleaf you'll need a converter for ego clearos, another thing to consider?
    Hope it helps
    Fatman, Browny and crispy like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Hi all well just an update to my original post ,i descided to go with the eleaf 30w i stick .Looked at both and for the extra 10 bills went with what i know .The i stick that i have is really good and small suits me so bought a silver one and its just turned up yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa

AVF Regular
    I can never decide what to take when I go away.
    So I take too much.
    This next 3 month trip will mean packing everything into my suitcase, and hoping they don't lose it.
    I'll take my M65, istick 30w, istick 20w, a 25w defender, and a hana modz v3.
    Ill just take a silo tank and a 20w istick for a discrete vape while I'm in transit.
    Two Delta II tanks, two Lemo 2 tanks and a subtank mini. For variety when I'm there.
    I'll need 26g kantal and a 3mm kuro coil winder, koh gen do cotton and strong magnifying glass.
    And hope I don't forget something.
    Spare 18650 batteries, charger, and transformer.
    A stack of plugs and adapter for the UK power. Usb leads and a usb header.
    I'll probably only use the istick, and 1 Delta II.
    nicoandlaughter likes this.

AVF Regular
    I was watching a guy on you tube and he came up with a great idea that is so simple ,what he does is takes a multi poiint powerboard with him and one adapter ,he hooks into the power supply with the adaptor to the board and just uses the normal plugs for his gear .I saw this and thought why didnt i think of that ? saves carrying heaps of adaptors with you as there not cheap,i plan on getting a surge protected one and using it in thailand for phones ,video cameras ,vaping gear ,chargers i suppose im lucky the voltage is 220 ,at the moment i have to use an adaptor to charge most of my gear as the plug that came with the i stick (blue) is a euro one ,funny though i bought the same unit from the same seller and the second one (silver) didnt have a plug only cable ,oh well dont matter none ill just get one from fastech or someone

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    I was watching a guy on you tube and he came up with a great idea that is so simple ,what he does is takes a multi poiint powerboard with him and one adapter ,he hooks into the power supply with the adaptor to the board and just uses the normal plugs for his gear .I saw this and thought why didnt i think of that ? saves carrying heaps of adaptors with you as there not cheap,i plan on getting a surge protected one and using it in thailand for phones ,video cameras ,vaping gear ,chargers i suppose im lucky the voltage is 220 ,at the moment i have to use an adaptor to charge most of my gear as the plug that came with the i stick (blue) is a euro one ,funny though i bought the same unit from the same seller and the second one (silver) didnt have a plug only cable ,oh well dont matter none ill just get one from fastech or someone
    I bought a four plug aussie powerboard and a UK adaptor last year, and left it at home.
    I already have them in my suitcase, and I'm not going till June.
    A usb five connector header is handy too.
    Powering everything with batteries, means you're always plugging something in, and unplugging something else.
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I learned that one about 5 years ago on Contiki in Europe, when someone tells you, you kick yourself for not having seen it before!
    Tis very handy, if you can, get the ones with USB ports in them, that way you can just plug alot of things straight in. I always use mine for my istick and mvp2, my galaxy s5, my wifes iphone 5 and the ipad 3.
    crispy likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I can never decide what to take when I go away.
    So I take too much.
    This next 3 month trip will mean packing everything into my suitcase, and hoping they don't lose it.
    I'll take my M65, istick 30w, istick 20w, a 25w defender, and a hana modz v3.
    Ill just take a silo tank and a 20w istick for a discrete vape while I'm in transit.
    Two Delta II tanks, two Lemo 2 tanks and a subtank mini. For variety when I'm there.
    I'll need 26g kantal and a 3mm kuro coil winder, koh gen do cotton and strong magnifying glass.
    And hope I don't forget something.
    Spare 18650 batteries, charger, and transformer.
    A stack of plugs and adapter for the UK power. Usb leads and a usb header.
    I'll probably only use the istick, and 1 Delta II.
    I think you forgot to mention the juice!
    disley and nicoandlaughter like this.

AVF Regular
    Saw one of those with the usb adapter on ebay hmmm good thinking 99 further investigation required me thinks ,disley i can only but laugh i would have loved to seen your face when you realized it was still in aus ,still thats what makes travel fun you will always forget something .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast