Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JV321
  • 1 Post By HandsomeStranger

Thread: eleaf istick 50w problem

AVF Regular

eleaf istick 50w problem

Hi All
    Has anyone had a problem with an istick 50 randomly firing?
    Old mate received his yesterday, along with a lemo 2 and all was well for about 24 hours, but now it will fire at random.
    I witnessed it first hand today at the pub.
    It was sitting on the bar and suddenly started firing, took the lemo off, and now the istick is dead, can't get it to turn on at all.
    Is this a known issue?

AVF Regular
    I haven't heard of it. Mine works fine, however the first one I received was DOA. The vendor swapped it with no further issues.

Tell him to go back to the vendor if he can.
    disley likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi guys i have a eleaf istick 50 i thought they were the bees knees I have 3 of them, but so far one stop firing,ssue with button and the second one i have as a backup also is having issues with the button
    it feels like the spring has gone, button in close but now loose very weird.
    I have been looking to see if there is a replacement button, but so far I haven't found one. I'm gonna keep looking as I also ordered one again to replace the first one that stopped as it was on order before Chinese new year.
    So if there is anyone out there that knows where I can purchase a button please advise me.
    Thanks guys as always very good site taught me what to buy and what to do and I still haven't needed to go back to smoking with is good since been diagnosed with COPD but hey better late than never it will give me a few more years of vaping I hope there are too many mods to miss out on.

AVF Regular

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    I have had similar issues. Worked fine for about 6 months, now when I hit the fire button it doesn't shut off when I release. Fires for the full 10 seconds before it automatically shuts off. Very common problem with this device. Best advice is to throw it out and buy a different mod.
    Fatman likes this.