Page 176 of 183 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1824
Like Tree3822Likes

Thread: All things that Squonk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    The Haku is almost impossible to over-squonk. As you say, the upward sloping airflow takes care of that. It's also much smaller than the Pulse, is exceptionally easy to build on, and has great airflow. The only downside is it's also almost impossible to get hold of.
    Almost impossible...
    rodbam and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Almost impossible...
    You got a spare for me Bazz?
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Not exactly like it, but similar in a different way.

You might like the mulciber. The draw is a similar level of air, without being channeled, which makes it nicer for my taste.

Pretty similar vape to a nuppin RDA by pdib, but a bunch easier to build for.

There are clones, if you are that way inclined.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Dogman - the $30 shipping fee from Tiberian Vape Co kinda made me step back a bit lol - but then I found 2F had stocks with free shipping so I will give it a try
    DogMan likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Ducky's quote of the Year is worth preserving "wouldn't know a classy lady if she walked right up and kicked em in the balls"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    The Haku is almost impossible to over-squonk. As you say, the upward sloping airflow takes care of that. It's also much smaller than the Pulse, is exceptionally easy to build on, and has great airflow. The only downside is it's also almost impossible to get hold of.
    got my Haku RDA and has been using it for sometimes. i can confirm that it is very difficult to over sqounk. believe me i tried with the cap of many times.

other than the design, the hole on the opening on the 510 pin is smaller than average like hadaly so all the excess liquid got sucked back to the bottle.

however, my friend said His narda does the same thing. Hadaly was lacking on that bit where if you oversquonk. the juice will pool on the chamber and leaks.

in term of availability, he is making changes and getting ready for bigger production where it will supply to store eventually.

it is hard now, but wait for a bit it will get easier.
    btobw and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Umm, hi...

I was kinda wondering if you all might have a suggestion for a 'never seen a squonker' like me what might be suitable for what I'd ask of it.

I'd like (as in not negotiable) something that's not mechanical and will shut itself down if the battery runs too low but that's the minimum. Anything more isn't necessary.

Something that has somewhat readily available 'bits' and isn't horrifically expensive to buy straight up.

Would a Pico squeeze be a valid option here? Something else?

Any suggestions for a mechanical mod will not be dignified or validated with a response. I am not interested at all in a mechanical mod so please don't try and sway me into one, it's not going to work.

I've got an atty or three worked out, just need something to screw it on to.

Stu.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Umm, hi...

I was kinda wondering if you all might have a suggestion for a 'never seen a squonker' like me what might be suitable for what I'd ask of it.

I'd like (as in not negotiable) something that's not mechanical and will shut itself down if the battery runs too low but that's the minimum. Anything more isn't necessary.

Something that has somewhat readily available 'bits' and isn't horrifically expensive to buy straight up.

Would a Pico squeeze be a valid option here? Something else?

Any suggestions for a mechanical mod will not be dignified or validated with a response. I am not interested at all in a mechanical mod so please don't try and sway me into one, it's not going to work.

I've got an atty or three worked out, just need something to screw it on to.

Stu.
    Vlk has a wraith for sale in the classies for 55$. At that price with a wasp nano rda to go with it definitely worth a look.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Vlk has a wraith for sale in the classies for 55$. At that price with a wasp nano rda to go with it definitely worth a look.

Took a look, might be exactly what I'm after.

(Another damned mod. 3rd one in a 6 weeks if I get this thing. Saving money my butt...)

Stu.
    fabricator4 and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Took a look, might be exactly what I'm after.

(Another damned mod. 3rd one in a 6 weeks if I get this thing. Saving money my butt...)

Stu.
    I own 2 of em 1 as a back up. Nice mod works as its supposed to. Probably a little on the heavy side but is nice and ergonomic in the hand.

Super Moderator
    Yet I hated the Wraith that I bought off the classies here, passed it on to a mate after 1 day of use. I don't have particularly small hands, but I found it too big to comfortably use ... for me
    giruvian and AllyP like this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

AVF Regular
    And the battery door closing system is crap, I sold mine to one of my kids I don't like.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe