Page 177 of 183 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1824
Like Tree3823Likes

Thread: All things that Squonk

AVF Regular
    the Wraith is a big heavy solid unit - I passed mine on for that reason... mind you .. because it is big n heavy - does not make it a bad thing... when I used it in the garden I always felt it was safe... not going to tip over or blow away or end up in the compost bin by mistake ... the VT Inbox by contrast is an absolute gem.. much the same size but much lighter.. easier to change batteries too... .. but more expensive than the one in the classies
    ausguitarman likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Ducky's quote of the Year is worth preserving "wouldn't know a classy lady if she walked right up and kicked em in the balls"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    And the battery door closing system is crap, I sold mine to one of my kids I don't like.
    Just as well you haven't adopted me yet Dad 😀
    gert, fabricator4 and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Can anyone remind me what this squonker is? I know it is the unbadged version but it is so old I cant remember anything else about it. It is almost dead and is the only mod my gf will use.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Umm, hi...

I was kinda wondering if you all might have a suggestion for a 'never seen a squonker' like me what might be suitable for what I'd ask of it.

I'd like (as in not negotiable) something that's not mechanical and will shut itself down if the battery runs too low but that's the minimum. Anything more isn't necessary.

Something that has somewhat readily available 'bits' and isn't horrifically expensive to buy straight up.

Would a Pico squeeze be a valid option here? Something else?

Any suggestions for a mechanical mod will not be dignified or validated with a response. I am not interested at all in a mechanical mod so please don't try and sway me into one, it's not going to work.

I've got an atty or three worked out, just need something to screw it on to.

Stu.
    Stu - I am still a newbie squonker but I started with the Pico ( kindly gifted to me by Dogman) its a great starter but so is the VT inbox.
    the Hadaly clone works well on both and am just about to test out the Narnia clone - I only squonk pretty gently with a usual Max of no more than 16 watts.
    Its a whole new world and even though its slowly slowly - the world of Squonking is damn good so far

Not sure how it happened but now four Squonkers have joined my little Provari Family
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikada View Post
    Can anyone remind me what this squonker is? I know it is the unbadged version but it is so old I cant remember anything else about it. It is almost dead and is the only mod my gf will use.
    It's a Kangxin Inoy, might be hard to find another one.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...tc-vw-variable

AVF Regular
    Ahh yes, that is the one, thanks J_B_86.
    Might be time for a forced upgrade if they are discontinued.
    J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have a black INOY 60W sitting here if you're interested - not used anymore . .. plain - no front logo . . .
    Malikada, J_B_86, gurishka and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    They work ok?

AVF Regular
    That would be awesome MelbVFR, will pm you.
    @gurishka they were good for their time, I'm not sure why she refuses to use my VT inbox which is pretty much identical except for being superior in every way
    gurishka and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Mmm.. VT inbox... They're a good squonk setup but the dna board can be off-putting
    fridgemagnet likes this.