Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Subtank mini RBA replacement

AVF Regular

Subtank mini RBA replacement

Is there anywhere to buy a replacement RBA section for the subtank mini?
    I seem to have deformed mine .....o_0

AVF Regular
    Hi I have seen them directly from Kanger, but the price + P&P is a killer be cheaper to buy another complete tank! I am just jumping in on this thread as I have also had a slight mishap with one of my RBA sections, it just wouldn't separate and I ended up with pliers and the rest is history lol!
    tugboatofdeath likes this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    pretty much what happened to me!
    I know FT has the full size ones but not the minis....at least not yet.
    I don't think I'd buy another one if that was the only option....i'd still have one with no RBA and I don't want to be buying coils.

AVF Regular
    I want to get hold of a spare subtank mini base just to hold the rda heads while Im building them. Would consider going halves in a complete setup just for the base if we can work something out. Ill be in Sydney early june so could pick the base up from you and just paypal you ahead of time, my half so you can order it now. Or otherwise I guess I could just sell you one of three spare 3 RBA heads I have here
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    I saw this searching fasttech earlier: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...valve-base-for

Better option for you I think

AVF Regular
    That solves my problem. Cheers for that! Couldnt find them when I was looking not so long ago.

So you want an RBA head? I have I think five in total but only two subtanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nanokatz View Post
    I saw this searching fasttech earlier: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...valve-base-for

Better option for you I think
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    That solves my problem. Cheers for that! Couldnt find them when I was looking not so long ago.

So you want an RBA head? I have I think five in total but only two subtanks.
    How'd you wind up with extras?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nanokatz View Post
    How'd you wind up with extras?
    I bought a subtank mini from another avf'er and it came with the original rba and 2.5 spare rba sections. The .5 I was able to fix so now I have 5 all up. Not sure where he got them from.

AVF Regular
    Aren't they $10 from Kangertech
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Aren't they $10 from Kangertech
    I don't see the mini ones on FT; only fullsize ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast