Just got my Lemo 2 how good is it!

Well picked up a Lemo 2 and couldn't wait to get home and give it a run

Well I also got some unicorn milk ( not that I have previously liked the creamy juices I have tried) only because I seen it in the review online and right choices vapes had some in stock

All I can say is the lemo 2 is nice and with the unicorn milk I'm loving it can't put it down tonight running it at 23.5 watts on a Istick 30w

Now just to order a coil building kit and watch a few more youtube vids and try to build myself a few coils to see how it goes

Not that I claim to have much experience in vaping but happy with my purchase
    Last edited by Muz_z; 22-04-15 at 10:34 PM.

QUIT DATE:23/03/2015

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz_z View Post
    Well picked up a Lemo 2 and couldn't wait to get home and give it a run

Well I also got some unicorn milk ( not that I have previously liked the creamy juices I have tried) only because I seen it in the review online and right choices vapes had some in stock

All I can say is the lemo 2 is nice and with the unicorn milk I'm loving it can't put it down tonight running it at 23.5 watts on a Istick 30w

Now just to order a coil building kit and watch a few more youtube vids and try to build myself a few coils to see how it goes

Not that I claim to have much experience in vaping but happy with my purchase
    Sweet!

You don't need a coil building kit at all to get started - just grab a 2 or 3mm drill bit and wind onto that! Use some needle nose pliers to hold the coil together and use a butane lighter (jet blue flame type one) to heat the coil up red hot and hold pliers in place (don't compress more) install coil, wick it up and you're ready for action!

I personally use an M3 screw to wrap the wire into a tightish coil, then use ceramic tweezers to (very) gently compress the coil when firing it on the mod to make it a contact coil - 4-5 wraps of 28g kanthal brings up about 1.1 ohm resistance.

Who cares if you don't have much experience re vaping - you've found something that gets you off / gets you onto the shinyitis bandwagon! ! Just enjoy your freedom from the darts and Government excises!!!! !!