Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kay67kay

Thread: Full sized Nautilus replacement base in Australia?

AVF Regular

Full sized Nautilus replacement base in Australia?

Hi All! one of my Nautilus tanks has become well... Naughty. I can't seem to find anywhere in Australia that sells just the base though. Does anyone know of an Aussie seller that has the base? I can find the tanks and coils everywhere. I don't really want to buy a whole new tank if I don't need to, as I have enough of the other parts already.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm4h View Post
    Hi All! one of my Nautilus tanks has become well... Naughty. I can't seem to find anywhere in Australia that sells just the base though. Does anyone know of an Aussie seller that has the base? I can find the tanks and coils everywhere. I don't really want to buy a whole new tank if I don't need to, as I have enough of the other parts already.
    I posted a similar request not long ago myself. I wasn't able to find anywhere in Oz that sells Naut parts either. Fortunately one of the members here had a full tank laying around unloved and sold it to me for a pretty reasonable price.

Hopefully someone has a base they can sell/give you but if you have no luck you can buy all the various parts for the Nauts direct from Aspire: Aspire Nautilus accessories

or on Ali express: Aliexpress.com : Buy 5Ml Nautilus Tank Accessories Aspire Nautilus Base Hardware 1Pcs/Lot from Reliable Atomizers suppliers on Aspirecig | Alibaba Group

AVF Regular
    for all the effort and angst that seems to be going into finding just a base, would it not be better just to buy a complete naut? then you'd have a spare tank and a couple of extra coils.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    It will be easier to get a complete new Nauti. Fyi the silo tank base also fits perfectly and has better airflow control imo

AVF Regular
    Thanks everyone I think you're all right, seems to be easier to get a whole new one. And cheers for that tip Steve, I didn't know they were compatible!

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.