Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TANKS, Tanks, tanks

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

TANKS, Tanks, tanks

Got the Atlantis and the Sub Ohm, but I love the Herkules.
    Shifting between the Herk and Nautilus.

AVF Regular
    So?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    So?

Stop trolling tara
    Stop trolling tara. Get a life.

AVF Regular
    The Nautilus was a good clearo a year ago.
    We now have so many good tanks it's getting hard to choose.
    gsdl likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah! Just too many choices! ! I do want to try the high voltage hopefully someone local stocks it soon.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Stop trolling tara. Get a life.
    What exactly is it that you do for this community that makes you think you deserve to be here more than anyone else?

You're not intelligent enough to get into it with me again so how about you just **** off and leave me alone You do
    your thing....what ever that is, and I will do mine.
    trojan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well that escalated quickly, lets all put down our handbags and stay friendly hey?
    To the OP, sweet stuff, the nauti is a great tank, and ive heard great things about the herc, great to see you're enjoying it but if you are posting a thread, generally its because you have a story to tell, a product to review or a question to ask, try to include a bit more detail to make it seem worthwhile, meaning no offense of course. Keep vaping bro/sis (no assumptions here)
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Nothing has escalated quickly at all. Apparently its an ongoing thing where this turd follows me round the forums
    waiting for opportunities like this. Then puts me on the troll. Go figure.

I understand no one likes to see this sort of thing and I apologise to the innocent bystanders.

I was just mucking around with the OP and Im glad you got what I meant Ben.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    No need to apologize - your response made me chuckle...

On the thread, however - I am at the point where I kinda understand why it was posted. I've sitting here rattling my brain over what to get. Back and forth looking at tanks now for the past, oh, month or so. Still can't decide between the Squape, the Dome, the flash-e-vaper v3 thing - and now looking at a Lemo 2...

Then I think to myself - maybe I should quit looking at RTA's and maybe consider a RDA - but could I honestly be !@#$ed carrying around a bottle of juice all day!?!?!?

Sometimes would be nice if someone would just say: "This is honestly the best one........." unfortunately - this is a case of different people liking different things - which is totally understandable.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Haha no worries T-Bear, some people get off on that kinda thing, pay em no heed
    gsdl, totally get where you're coming from, I'm still quite new to rda's and rta's, and while I like them, I tend to use tanks while I'm out and about, and then use the drippers at home. Even my kayfun v4 clone (which I highly recommend for someone starting out in rebuildables) only gets used as a dripper, I don't fill the tank, as mine leaks a wee bit.
    I think my method is to use the drippers to find the flavour that I'll be filling my next tank with. For example I mixed up some T-Juice 'Jacques Le Mons', which I might do a quick review of, and it wasn't to my liking, so I filled my Silo tank with HOV Pimp Juice instead. Kind of like a screening process.
    Buuuuut you could always get something like the Kanger Subtank, which I believe has an RTA section as well as pre-built heads?
    Tara and gsdl like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast